Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Am I the only one who's getting annoyed with this show? I'm only watching it right now to finish the story. All the interactions, conversations, action, basicly everything, feels so fake compared to the Marvel TV series. I just cringe at a lot of stuff. It's also happening frequently in Arrow (More-so after S2) and in Flash to a degree.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care at all wether it's Marvel or DC, Marvel just feels much better to me.

I love Arrow and The Flash, but this show so far has been awful. I think it would have benefited from having less "heroes" so that more character development could take place. Plus there's too many obvious plot holes that smack of bad writing. I'll keep watching to see if it picks up, but if it doesn't and they do make a second series I won't be watching it.

I've tried liking this show. I'm hanging in there for but...it's getting a bit silly, and becoming a bit more of an endurance trial.
    When the show focuses on either White Canary, or Capt. Cold/Pyro (whatever his name) it's gets interesting. But that's it. The others are wasted. And I see no need for Firestorm, who should be the big gun here. But so far his abilities have manifested as nothing more than a flying flame throwing act. The writers need to do a better job.

...oh...forgot about Atom, which is about right; forgettable.

I Love arrow and flash so much I need to start watching to see if it holds up against them... i still have hope!!!

I'm basically just watching for Snart, but it's worth it just for that
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm just waiting around until they reveal that Chronos is actually Mick Rory.

too many rorys on this show :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Marweinicus View Post
    Am I the only one who's getting annoyed with this show? I'm only watching it right now to finish the story. All the interactions, conversations, action, basicly everything, feels so fake compared to the Marvel TV series. I just cringe at a lot of stuff. It's also happening frequently in Arrow (More-so after S2) and in Flash to a degree.

Don't get me wrong, I don't care at all wether it's Marvel or DC, Marvel just feels much better to me.
    I really hope you mean Daredevil/ JJ, because AoS was some of the worst interactions/chemistry I've ever seen...

But yeah, a lot of the interactions don't gel like they should, and too much of the plot is based on stupidity rather than careful planning. I mean, really, ATOM should be able to handle nearly anything in 1950's, but they need to do legwork to see what's in the hidden ward? Can't just use your Assassin, Thief or Magic Armor guy?

And this bounty hunter guy provides no tension for me, because it again seems to rely on stupidity rather than the BH being some crafty devil that managed to outsmart them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I'm basically just watching for Snart, but it's worth it just for that
    Canary, Cold, Heatwave, they could have been the show, along with ATOM for some boy-scout maybe. Firestorm is a nuclear weapon that is fucking worthless and Hawkgirl can't manage to control one knife to stab a guy. And hell, to add insult to injury, the Hawk's and Firestorm in Flash dragged that show for a few eps too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    izombie is my fucking jam. love that show. but yeah, really besides that crazy ex girlfriend show all the cw shows lately are doing really really well (for cw)

its no wonder that theyre slowly becoming the dc channel with them thinking of ideas for a fourth arrowverse show and thinking about picking up a couple more vertigo shows
    I don't know if they'd have the resources for it, but if Lucifer doesn't get renewed...
    Of course, they didn't get Constantine, so meh.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I really hope you mean Daredevil/ JJ, because AoS was some of the worst interactions/chemistry I've ever seen...

But yeah, a lot of the interactions don't gel like they should, and too much of the plot is based on stupidity rather than careful planning. I mean, really, ATOM should be able to handle nearly anything in 1950's, but they need to do legwork to see what's in the hidden ward? Can't just use your Assassin, Thief or Magic Armor guy?

And this bounty hunter guy provides no tension for me, because it again seems to rely on stupidity rather than the BH being some crafty devil that managed to outsmart them.

- - - Updated - - -

Canary, Cold, Heatwave, they could have been the show, along with ATOM for some boy-scout maybe. Firestorm is a nuclear weapon that is fucking worthless and Hawkgirl can't manage to control one knife to stab a guy. And hell, to add insult to injury, the Hawk's and Firestorm in Flash dragged that show for a few eps too.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know if they'd have the resources for it, but if Lucifer doesn't get renewed...
    Of course, they didn't get Constantine, so meh.
    main issue with constantine is it didnt film in canada
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    main issue with constantine is it didnt film in canada
    I actualy only watched the first episode, heard there were some big changes after, but then it was canceled so I haven't seen the rest. I don't imagine too much of the sets would matter, so it'd just be a matter of actors wanting to go there. And, I guess, salary.

Well, as soon as Snart was taken, I guessed the identity, so meh on that. Nice to see the League setup/ Ras again, but too much of this stuff doesn't feel like it can be forgotten from the past.

Well, as soon as Snart was taken, I guessed the identity, so meh on that. Nice to see the League setup/ Ras again, but too much of this stuff doesn't feel like it can be forgotten from the past.
    I guessed it when they spent too much of "Previously, on Legends of Tomorrow" on scenes of Mick. Then again, I'd already suspected it.

I liked this episode. I honestly haven't cared for Purcell's acting up to this point, but he actually was pretty decent in this one. Also Talia exists in Arrowverse!

I'm a bit confused about how things work with Mick being Chronos. They say you can't go back in time to situations where you were previously but then how is Mick fighting Chronos since it's the same person? Or since they both went back in time it doesn't violate the rules?

Also, all these people (Raz for example) seeing miniaturizing tech, people forming into a guy on fire, a girl who can sprout wings would definitely influence the time line in some way but apparently it doesn't change anything at all? Doesn't make much sense to me and kind of bothers me. Starting to hate time travel.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    I'm a bit confused about how things work with Mick being Chronos. They say you can't go back in time to situations where you were previously but then how is Mick fighting Chronos since it's the same person? Or since they both went back in time it doesn't violate the rules?

Also, all these people (Raz for example) seeing miniaturizing tech, people forming into a guy on fire, a girl who can sprout wings would definitely influence the time line in some way but apparently it doesn't change anything at all? Doesn't make much sense to me and kind of bothers me. Starting to hate time travel.
    Well, the Time Master leadership are the ones who are directing Chronos' actions. Maybe they know some tricks about time travel that they don't share with normal Time Agents? For example, Mick mentions being taken to the Vanishing Point, where "time doesn't exist the way it does on Earth," and he "spent lifetimes" there "being reborn." Maybe that all combines in a way that now time itself views Chronos as a different person than Heatwave.

And as they explained in the first episode, "One of the great lessons of time travel is that many things cannot be changed. Time wants to happen. Chronos, even Vandal, won't be the only enemy we face. Very often, it will be time itself." So if we don't see the timeline being impacted by something the Legends are doing, it's because any changes they made didn't have enough impact to noticeably change events. Ra's still ended up having a daughter even though he was told he was going to have one, the same as Snart's father. Or, if you spend your whole like believing in devils and angels, and one day you see a flaming man and a winged woman, you might simply find a way to fit that into your existing beliefs.

Which I guess means that one of the rules of time travel is "don't sweat the small stuff." History will fix itself if you don't actually break it.
    Last edited by Khime; 2016-04-01 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    And as they explained in the first episode, "One of the great lessons of time travel is that many things cannot be changed. Time wants to happen. Chronos, even Vandal, won't be the only enemy we face. Very often, it will be time itself." So if we don't see the timeline being impacted by something the Legends are doing, it's because any changes they made didn't have enough impact to noticeably change events. Ra's still ended up having a daughter even though he was told he was going to have one, the same as Snart's father.
    Fair point. We don't really know how time travel works in the show. I'm just biased by the stepping on a butterfly in the past wipes out the human race stuff. I mean in this Sara tells Raz to make sure Nyssa is or isn't somewhere, couldn't really make it out but that will definitely change something which means the future timeline in theory should be altered significantly. Though the flip side is time is immutable and it'll happen the way it happens regardless. Who knows..as I said..time travel...ugh!

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Fair point. We don't really know how time travel works in the show. I'm just biased by the stepping on a butterfly in the past wipes out the human race stuff. I mean in this Sara tells Raz to make sure Nyssa is or isn't somewhere, couldn't really make it out
    Sara told him to make sure Nyssa was in the waters near Lian Yu. In the original timeline, that's where Nyssa finds Sara and takes her to the League.

Sara told him to make sure Nyssa was in the waters near Lian Yu. In the original timeline, that's where Nyssa finds Sara and takes her to the League.
    Also in the original timeline, we never found out why Nyssa was there to find her in the first place. Whatever that reason was, there's a new reason it happened now. Unless this is one of those predestination paradoxes where Sara was always the reason why Sara was rescued, and thus Sara didn't really change anything at all. Which would again be a matter of "time is hard to change."

So, there has been a lot of chatter about an iconic hero coming to the season finale of LoT, and the rumor was that it would be Rip Hunter's dad, Booster Gold. Turns out that could be soooo wrong.

Here are some clues if anyone's interested in guessing:

"I'm from Earth-2"

My initials are A.S.

I dislike the color yellow.

oh dear, was I the only one feeling that last night's episode was a bit sloppy?

but then the whole show is a bit wonky...I don't like that Savage is such the big villain and I hope they deal with him at the end of the season and go on to more interesting main theme. Flash/Arrow 2-part episode to me was enough ... I'm not feeling the team dynamic all that m uch either

isn't this supposed to be like a B-team Justice League or B-team Avengers - it's nowhere near that level of expectation.. yet

Anyway, this week's episode --- they forgot to cover what happened to Chronos' ship.. i mean you capture it's Captain, you just leaving it in 1960? at least that should have been tidied up - unless I missed a chunk,