Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    They don't have to do anything, Barry just erased everything that occurred due to his becoming The Flash. Without the cold gun, Rip Hunter has no need for Snart, so he wouldn't be dead.
    Wanna bet that the Flashpoint gets undone before Legends restarts, or that it won't be reflected in other shows because it gets resolved in the first few episodes of Flash season 3 so they don't bother confusing the Arrow/Legends/Supergirl viewers?

It's a shame they've killed off Savage, as they just determined another item could've been used to kill him

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/africa...ite/index.html
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    It's a shame they've killed off Savage, as they just determined another item could've been used to kill him

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/africa...ite/index.html
    I wonder if Tut was also imbued with Thanagarian abilities

Vixen joining season 2, but they're recasting as the current Vixen (who'll continue to voice the animated version, and could potentially still guest star on the other shows) isn't available for a full season. They'll be picking up an earlier or future totem holder.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/905...-with-a-twist/
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Vixen joining season 2, but they're recasting as the current Vixen (who'll continue to voice the animated version, and could potentially still guest star on the other shows) isn't available for a full season. They'll be picking up an earlier or future totem holder.

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/905...-with-a-twist/
    idk how i feel about this...

on one hand, recasting is always an issue, one person basically loses a potential job and the audience can be confused/angry.

on the other, this feels very much like renners bourne. like, its just a fill in.

what happens when the actress isnt busy? what if they wanna do a vixen series and this vixen just kind of... goes away. is she worth getting invested in?

and what if the actress takes off and can nolonger do vixen at all?

part of me wishes they wouldve just bit the bullet and recast. if war machine and hulk can be recast im sure vixen couldve been done easily.

also i just realized something.

isnt this the carter from the future they brought back?

so.. regular carter dies in the 60's, comes back and theres two hawkmen, then one of them goes back in time creating the second one, THEN like a kajillion years in the future, future hawk goes back in time to 2016.

so... theres two hawkmen? or did they drop carter off in year kajillionedy and picked up hawkbro after he rezzed? or...

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    also i just realized something.

isnt this the carter from the future they brought back?

so.. regular carter dies in the 60's, comes back and theres two hawkmen, then one of them goes back in time creating the second one, THEN like a kajillion years in the future, future hawk goes back in time to 2016.

so... theres two hawkmen? or did they drop carter off in year kajillionedy and picked up hawkbro after he rezzed? or...
    In part, it depends on exactly how reincarnation works.

Khufu and Chay-Ara had been successfully killed by Vandal Savage 206 times between 1700 BC and late 2015. So in 3715 years, they only lived an average of 18 years between reincarnations, which either means Hath-Set managed to kill a lot of babies, or else somebody didn't do their math right.

Anyway, average 18 years, but the actor who plays Carter Hall is around 31, so they'd gotten luckier this time around I guess. So the real question is, when the 2016 Carter Hall dies in 1975, is his reincarnated version reborn in 1975... or 2016? Does the presence of Khufu's original self in the timeline prevent him from existng a second time from 1975 to 2016, so his soul is bumped ahead to be reborn in 2016? Well, let's assume for a second that it does. He's reborn in 2016, where Scythian Torvil now lives. Since he's the "original" timeline, he'll keep reincarnating as normal, whereas when Scythian dies, his soul will also be bounced ahead to be reborn in 2166, so he only gets one lifetime with his past Kendra before he's back on track, and there's just be one iteration of a Khufu who is denied a Chay-Ara by his future self.

If Carter Hall reincarnates in 1975, though, it does indeed mean that between 1975 and 2016 there were two Khufu reincarnations running around. And only the original one ever found a Chay-Ara reincarnation, apparently? Or else when he regained his memories each time he realized that his Kendra was already with his prior self (since he had that incarnation's memories, as well as future ones until 2016), so did not try to seek her out and alter the timeline? And then once Scythian Torvil dies, there'll again be two Khufu's offset from each other for the next 150 years, with the reincarnations of Scythian leaving Kendra alone in order to be with his own prior incarnations? And then once 2166 finally rolls around, Scythian will go back in time, and the version of him that's been reincarnating since Scythian died in the 21st century will finally be able to resume finding his Chay-Ara. Which means 191 years of one Khufu being alone in favor of his past self. It also means Vandal Savage might've been getting 3 kills per 18 years instead of 2 in that timeframe. Probably confused the hell out of him at first.

Time travel is bad enough, but throwing reincarnation into the mix makes it a nightmare.
    Last edited by Khime; 2016-06-08 at 07:51 PM.

Deleted
    Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Casts Nick Zano as Citizen Steel
    Source: http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/15/d...citizen-steel/

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 Casts Nick Zano as Citizen Steel
    Source: http://comicbook.com/dc/2016/06/15/d...citizen-steel/
    Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Citizen Steel, perhaps?
    Yay, I was right for once!

Maybe I'll be right about Lady Blackhawk too.

As part of the CW’s superheroes showcase at San Diego Comic-Con, members of the Legends of Tomorrow gave a presentation for season two of the time-traveling adventure. With the Time Masters gone, there’s no one to safeguard time. With the conclusion of season one, the Legends decided that they would step in and replace the Time Masters, but were then interrupted by someone from the Justice Society of America.

Here are a few highlights from the Comic-Con Hall Panel for Legends of Tomorrow:

The Justice Society will consist of Vixen, Citizen Steel, Obsidian, Stargirl and Dr. Mid-Nite.
    Stephen Amell (Oliver Queen/Arrow) will appear in the season premiere as Mayor Oliver Queen.
    Arrow villain Damien Darhk and Jonah Hex will be in the sixth episode.
    With time unguarded (for the time being) this will allow criminals or as Phil Klemmer called them “time douchebags” to run free.
    Instead of one main villain, we will get to see multiple villains including: Eobard Thawne, Neal, Damien Darhk, Captain Cold (as a bad guy) and Malcolm Merlyn. They will make up the Legion of Doom.
    In regards to the missing Hawkman and Hawkgirl, their story is not done and they may make an appearance in future episodes.

http://heroichollywood.com/dcs-legen...y-legion-doom/

"What we lacked in Supergirl news, we made up for in Legends of Tomorrow scoop.

EPs Marc Guggenheim and Phil Klemmer attended, along with new castmembers Nick Zano (Citizen Steel) and Maisie Richardson-Sellers (Vixen), as well as veterans Arthur Darville (Rip Hunter), Brandon Routh (Ray Palmer), Caity Lotz (Sara Lance), Victor Garber (Martin Stein), Franz Drameh (Jax Jackson) and Dominic Purcell (Mick Rory).

Guggenheim jumped right in with an announcement of which members of the Justice Society of America – teased in the Season 1 finale – we’ll see in Season 2: Dr. Midnight, Stargirl (YAY!!), Obsidian, Commander Steel and Vixen.

And he added, “If you’re gonna have a team of superheroes, you’ve gotta fight a team of supervillains.” So here are our villains, confirmed by Guggenheim to be Season 2’s Legion of Doom: Matt Letscher is reprising Eobard Thawne from The Flash, Neal McDonough and Malcolm Merlin (who arrived mid-panel) will reprise their Arrow roles of Damien Darhk and Malcolm Merlin, respectively and, most exciting, Wentworth Miller will return as Captain Cold. A bad Captain Cold! Again.

Oliver Queen will be in the Legends S2 pilot as Oliver Queen - actually “MAYOR Oliver Queen” – as well Johnathon Schaech’s Johah Hex. And when asked if we’ll see Hawkman and Hawkgirl in the second season, Guggenheim concedes, “We would love to see more of Kendra and Carter.”

Klemmer says that in Season 2, the Legends are “almost victims of their own success... Now it’s, ‘What do you do next? After you climb Everest, what is left?’ The irony is that after destroying the time lords, they are now timeless.”

Guggenheim adds, “They’re not just saving the world anymore. They’re fixing aberrations.”

One last little fun thing:

Brandon Routh was asked if he’d met Supergirl’s Superman Tyler Hoechlin yet, and if he had any advice for him. “I met him last night at a CW party, I only had a few minutes but I was impressed by his sincerities and his passion. I don’t really have any advice – I think he’s very accomplished and he’ll do a great job. He’ll figure it out! The hardest part is getting fit for it, and he looks like he’s got that down.”

Legends of Tomorrow Season 2 premieres on The CW on Thursday, October 13."

http://birthmoviesdeath.com/2016/07/...nd-jsa-members
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    I am far more interested in the next season of Legends of Tomorrow than in Flash and Arrow combined. Not all that excited about the big baddies just being a group of rehashed Arrow/Flash villains, but having the JSA could be interesting. Anyone know why they recast Vixen? I am guessing it is a scheduling thing but it sucks since Megalyn Echikunwoke already did a cameo on Arrow and that other show she was on got cancelled.

I would be perfectly happy if the Hawks stay gone forever. I really don't need any more of their story.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I am far more interested in the next season of Legends of Tomorrow than in Flash and Arrow combined. Not all that excited about the big baddies just being a group of rehashed Arrow/Flash villains, but having the JSA could be interesting. Anyone know why they recast Vixen? I am guessing it is a scheduling thing but it sucks since Megalyn Echikunwoke already did a cameo on Arrow and that other show she was on got cancelled.

I would be perfectly happy if the Hawks stay gone forever. I really don't need any more of their story.
    its technically not a recast as this is a vixen from the past, our vixen which will still cameo from time to time and have her series isnt being changed.

but yes, its because shes filming a movie and couldnt commit to a full live action series.

- - - Updated - - -

also i think the baddies wont all be old ones. i think there will be some new charactes too they just dont wanna spoil it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    its technically not a recast as this is a vixen from the past, our vixen which will still cameo from time to time and have her series isnt being changed.

but yes, its because shes filming a movie and couldnt commit to a full live action series.

- - - Updated - - -

also i think the baddies wont all be old ones. i think there will be some new charactes too they just dont wanna spoil it.
    Ah yeah, I didn't think about that for Vixen. That makes sense. Damn time travel.

I guess there could be more villains. Eobard Thawne, Damien Darhk, Malcolm Merlin, and Captain Cold is already a pretty stacked group but I guess there could be more. Maybe someone above those four. Whoever was the one to bring them together or something.

Deleted
    I'm exited for the Comic-Con trailer, this series is becoming better and better after every episode

Quote Originally Posted by DiEx View Post
    I'm exited for the Comic-Con trailer, this series is becoming better and better after every episode
    Compared to some of the other trailers we got, I was a bit disappointed that the Legends of Tomorrow trailer had so much re-used footage. It seems like we only got a few seconds of new footage, and most of that was a slow pan around the new bridge layout for the Waverider.

10+ Year Old Account
    Compared to some of the other trailers we got, I was a bit disappointed that the Legends of Tomorrow trailer had so much re-used footage. It seems like we only got a few seconds of new footage, and most of that was a slow pan around the new bridge layout for the Waverider.
    Yeah, I noticed that. I though it was because it was going to be mid-season series again like last season and they just had not filmed much yet but it is coming back in Oct. just like Flash and Arrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    probably haven't filmed that much. i think they're only up to episode 2 etc.

not to mention that alot of the cool shots will be "CG" heavy, and those wouldnt be done yet.
    Hi

"In a new report from Entertainment Weekly, iZombie villain Matthew MacCaull has been cast as Henry Heywood Sr., a.k.a. Commander Steel in season two of Legends of Tomorrow. MacCaull has now switched from one CW show to another, but now plays a superhero instead of villain.

Commander Steel will be apart of the Justice Society of America alongside Obsidian, older Vixen, Stargirl, and Dr. Mid-Nite as well as Hourman who we were introduced to in the season one finale. More information regarding Commander Steel and his role in the show is being kept under wraps, but he will be the grandfather to the previously cast Nick Zano as Citizen Steel."

http://heroichollywood.com/legends-t...mmander-steel/

he CW version of The Justice Society of America that is set to appear on DC’s Legends of Tomorrow this fall is slowly coming together. After the recent casting announcements of Matthew MacCaull as Commander Steel and Amaya Jiwe as Vixen, it has been confirmed that Sarah Grey will portray this Justice Society’s version of Courteny Whitmore/Stargirl.
    Mouse over video for audio

This is not Stargirl’s live action debut, having appeared in 4 episodes of previous WB/CW show Smallville, there portrayed by Britt Irvin. Grey herself seems to be in the midst of a good run of roles, having also been cast in the upcoming Power Rangers movie. You may have also seen Grey in an episode of another CW show iZombie, or in an episode of Fox’s Lucifer (both DC properties under their Vertigo line).

http://heroichollywood.com/legends-t...find-stargirl/

The CW is adding to its DC comics arsenal with another animated show. Freedom Fighters: The Ray is set to debut in 2017. The show will center around Raymond “Ray” Terrill, a reporter who gains light-based powers after being exposed to a “genetic light bomb.” Ray discovers the bomb in his investigation of a secret government project attempting to harness the power of light and weaponize it. Under the name The Ray, Terrill is brought into the fold of a group called Uncle Sam and the Freedom Fighters.

The Ray will be the first gay super hero lead of any of the CW DC series, and like with Vixen the character is expected to crossover to the live action shows according to CW president Mark Pedowitz.

“That is correct [that the actor is being cast to appear on the show]. Marc Guggenheim did a really good job doing that last time with Vixen and Megalyn. We want that. We want that performer, his voice, to be as part of the live action. That is the intention, to build out these animated shows into the Arrowverse and to be able to introduce them in any of the four shows.”

The show is being executive produced by Greg Berlanti and Marc Guggenheim.

http://heroichollywood.com/cw-adds-n...animated-show/

"Among the major announcements made at this summer’s TCA, Miss Martian will be coming to Supergirl, Dolph Lundgren will be coming to Arrow, and the shows will feature a musical crossover episode. In addition, it was also announced that the shows would be introducing a new gay character into the mix. The shows feature Curtis Holt (Mr. Terrific), Sara Lance, Nyssa Al-Ghul, and David Singh as characters who are already out.

EP Andrew Kriesberg got right to the point with the initial announcement.

“One of the characters will be exploring their sexuality and coming out.”

Greg Berlanti, Executive Producer of all four shows, continued to elaborate on the character and how they plan to feature them. The character is someone significant and coming out will be part of their development throughout the season.

“It is a significant character. We’re not trying to be coy about it…we just really want the audience to enjoy the character development and not be ahead of the storyline.”

EP Sarah Schehcter was also kind enough to give us some hints – more like obvious statements – on who the character could be. Needless to say, we still have no idea after she “narrowed it down”.

“It’s a man or a woman, and it’s on one of the four shows.”

So for now, we can confirm that the character has a gender, and is a character. Who do you think it could be?"

http://heroichollywood.com/cws-dc-te...gay-character/

"It appears that fans aren’t the only ones who want to see Constantine make a return, as Legends of Tomorrow EP Phil Klemmer told the website Zap2It that he’s hoping for a lot of seasons, and he thinks Constantine would work well during one of them.

“If this show goes as many seasons as I hope it does, it would be a crime for him not to appear in our universe.”

Klemmer summed it up nicely. Matt Ryan nailed the role, and the use of magic in Arrow‘s fourth season and introduction of Vixen to Legends are perfect lead ins to a series regular, or at the least recurring, role for the character."

http://heroichollywood.com/legends-o...e-constantine/

Season 2 Trailer

This looks a lot more interesting than season 1. And a loooooooot of crossover it seems.

Let's hope for the best.

Good to see Ollie, though not sure how that fits in with Arrow, but no biggie. Interesting last minute revelation, we'll see how that feels.

I hope Dark isn't full time though, I never cared much for him.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."