Page 1 of 30
... LastLast

[TV] Legends of Tomorrow

The first fully realized clip from the series has hit, I think its pretty sick, got chills when I saw the new Firestorm uniform.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah this is going to be GOOD. Like really freakin good.

I feel sorry for Agent Carter, which this will be going up against.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Yeah this is going to be GOOD. Like really freakin good.

I feel sorry for Agent Carter, which this will be going up against.
    How is that? Agent Carter airs on Tuesday, and Legends airs on Thursday in the US anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    How is that? Agent Carter airs on Tuesday, and Legends airs on Thursday in the US anyway.
    Oh... Not sure why I thought they aired at the same time...

Although to be fair, they're both midseason shows. One DC, one Marvel, they WILL be compared.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

That looks awesome

That looks so awesome though, some scenes I thought I was watching Stargate

Damn, that looks cool. I love what they're doing with arrow/flash/LoT.

OK, another Bleeding Cool rumor that should be taken with a grain of salt, this one involves Constantine.
    http://tvseriesfinale.com/tv-show/dc...son-two-40482/

Constantine may not be over yet. Just weeks after the character appeared on The CW’s Arrow, Bleeding Cool News is reporting that Constantine could be featured on the network’s upcoming superhero series, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.

Constantine was cancelled by NBC in May after one season.

Legends of Tomorrow will debut its first season on January 21st, but plans for season two are already brewing. According to Bleeding Cool, the series “is planning to radically switch casts and missions each season.” All of this meaning, Matt Ryan’s popular John Constantine could be a regular cast member for season two.

There’s been no official confirmation that Ryan will return to The CW for Legends of Tomorrow, but both fans and Constantine’s executive producer, Daniel Cerone, have been advocating for the network to take the character on.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would be totally okay with that. Both the idea that each season would have an almost totally different cast and plot and the idea that Constantine may be part of the second season!

I sure hope we get to see more of John Constantine. Great character.

10+ Year Old Account
    i didn't watch constantine cause i knew NBC would cancel it, and i didnt want to invest myself in a new show only to have it be ripped away from me.is it worth watching?

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Damn, that looks cool. I love what they're doing with arrow/flash/LoT.
    i wonder if they will incorporate supergirl into Legends of Tommorow? since she is part of the Flarrow universe.
    Hi

Deleted
    Dat dark knight and man of steel line was crincheworthy :X

Looks great, but I hate the white canary so much I'm almost considering to skip it.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i didn't watch constantine cause i knew NBC would cancel it, and i didnt want to invest myself in a new show only to have it be ripped away from me.is it worth watching?
    That depends...

See it's a GREAT show, very well done, takes a while to really get started but then man when it does it's killer.

The only problem is the ending will leave you NEEDING a second series, and we're not getting one...

This is certainly a very comic book style poster.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks good but I still don't know why cold and his fire friend are there, I hate their characters so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Looks good but I still don't know why cold and his fire friend are there, I hate their characters so much.
    I believe its because they're painting him as the anti-hero Citizen Cold, and I guess wherever Cold goes, so goes Heatwave.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a pretty awesome poster. While I don't FULLY understand why Captain Cold and Heatwave are there, Cold has some pretty funny lines, so I guess he'll be good for that at least.

Can't WAIT for this show. January is going to be badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    You're dead to me.

This show deeply, deeply appeals to me on many levels. However, I feel the actual execution will be cheesy.