Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Was a good episode. I think I liked Rory's intro even more than the Legions. Few things that bugged me though. Where was all the other bad guys? I mean Rip took out the entire team himself but it would have been really easy with literally anyone else. Also, I thought Amaya was hitting on Rory in previous episodes but I guess not. Also, neither Nate or Amaya thought having sex while on a mission was even the slightest bit of an issue?

Signature Created by Jassinta

how they gonna turns my mans evil!

they better fix this.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Where was all the other bad guys? I mean Rip took out the entire team himself but it would have been really easy with literally anyone else.
    I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but I'm guessing it's totally a case of budget reasons. Legion of Doom members are not signed for the full season, only a specific number of episodes.

Arrow did this too this season, by having two new Canaries that don't show up in every episode, and by having Ragman go on leave.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I don't mean to sound sarcastic, but I'm guessing it's totally a case of budget reasons. Legion of Doom members are not signed for the full season, only a specific number of episodes.

Arrow did this too this season, by having two new Canaries that don't show up in every episode, and by having Ragman go on leave.
    Ah, makes sense. Bummer though.

Signature Created by Jassinta

So, I guess the Legends have conveniently forgotten that Rip Hunter programmed lots of automatic voice commands into Gideon, as demonstrated when Rip was captured by Time Pirates. Or are they stupidly assuming that an AI like Gideon will somehow ignore her programming just because Rip is "evil" now? Feh.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    So, I guess the Legends have conveniently forgotten that Rip Hunter programmed lots of automatic voice commands into Gideon, as demonstrated when Rip was captured by Time Pirates. Or are they stupidly assuming that an AI like Gideon will somehow ignore her programming just because Rip is "evil" now? Feh.
    They're not the brightest bulbs in the galaxy
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

They're not the brightest bulbs in the galaxy
    As Eobard Thawn once said, "They're idiots."
    Last edited by Khime; 2017-03-02 at 03:51 PM.

I know Legends of Tomorrow is supposed to be the least serious out of all the DC shows... but couldn't they try to be internally consistent with the other shows at least occasionally?

Barry Allen used a free-fall situation to negate Zoom's speed advantage once, because neither of them could "run" faster if their feet weren't on the ground. That doesn't mean that a speedster loses their powers in zero gravity!!! ARGH!

Granted, Thawne might have different reasons for not using his powers (i.e. to avoid attracting the attention of Black Flash), but that doesn't mean Ray should suddenly be stupid.

- - - Updated - - -

And just to rant further about the lack of internal consistency...

S02E10: "The Flash pulled me from the timeline. He held me captive for months and when I finally got loose, I found myself... pursued by something."

So they confirmed 4 episodes ago that this time remnant of Thawne is indeed the same one from the Season 3 opener of the Flash, meaning this dude was a) stopped from killing Barry's mom, b) held captive for months, c) took Barry back in time to re-kill his mother, d) dropped Barry off in the present, and then e) ran off to go hunting for the Spear of Destiny.

So how the hell does he remember working with Cisco and Caitlin? This version of the Reverse Flash never lived that life. ARGHLBARGLEBONKBONK!

Barry Allen used a free-fall situation to negate Zoom's speed advantage once, because neither of them could "run" faster if their feet weren't on the ground. That doesn't mean that a speedster loses their powers in zero gravity!!! ARGH!
    Actually it does make it so he cant use his speed, with out gravity he can't maintain contact with the ground to run. Him pushing on the cabin to speed around would just push him away instead. He's also smart enough to not even try because the lightning off his body would easily short out the module and potential cause a breach.

Also seems like Ray has all the fun on the show.
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2017-03-22 at 02:50 AM.

Sara: "Myers, take the backstreet boys, intercept Tolkein.... "

a few moments later, after the women discuss things

Sara: "In that case, go with the guys, they could use the adult supervisioni"

I found that rather funny... "backstreet boys" - there is a kinda vibe between those 3 in almost post-adolescent male way. - and she continues to be condescending over them with the comment about adult supervision.. found myself having a giggle.

- - - Updated - - -

you don't often find Christian references in shows, especially DC comic ones quite on this level, certainly not actually concerning Jesus Christ himself, that's usually taboo /don't mess with, same goes for most things jewish - although here it is in positive light-ish. (or rather not the usual utter contempt and disdain I've come to observe being reflected iwthout actually explicitly referring too)

It's interesting too, that like George Lucas, the not so subtle lines from their works (star wars in the case of Lucas and Lord of the rings are used in the hearing of the creators of these franchises.. too cheesy? ) So far Season 2 on Legends is much more enjoyable and fun than season 1. The Savage chase was really annoying/boring ..to me anyway. This seems more exciting, visiting human and human fictional history with Lucas and Tolkein, brinigng in two new really enjoyable characters, and some of hte cast offs from Flash and Arrow. I like it.

My bet is that Mon-El will join legends after he tragically dies or has to leave at the end of supergirl season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Sara: "Myers, take the backstreet boys, intercept Tolkein.... "

a few moments later, after the women discuss things

Sara: "In that case, go with the guys, they could use the adult supervisioni"

I found that rather funny... "backstreet boys" - there is a kinda vibe between those 3 in almost post-adolescent male way. - and she continues to be condescending over them with the comment about adult supervision.. found myself having a giggle.

- - - Updated - - -

you don't often find Christian references in shows, especially DC comic ones quite on this level, certainly not actually concerning Jesus Christ himself, that's usually taboo /don't mess with, same goes for most things jewish - although here it is in positive light-ish. (or rather not the usual utter contempt and disdain I've come to observe being reflected iwthout actually explicitly referring too)

It's interesting too, that like George Lucas, the not so subtle lines from their works (star wars in the case of Lucas and Lord of the rings are used in the hearing of the creators of these franchises.. too cheesy? ) So far Season 2 on Legends is much more enjoyable and fun than season 1. The Savage chase was really annoying/boring ..to me anyway. This seems more exciting, visiting human and human fictional history with Lucas and Tolkein, brinigng in two new really enjoyable characters, and some of hte cast offs from Flash and Arrow. I like it.

My bet is that Mon-El will join legends after he tragically dies or has to leave at the end of supergirl season 2.
    Mon-El leaves SG to join the Legends opening the door for SuperCorp!

Legends definitely needs a SG person on it for next season now that they on CW, if not Mon-El there is Jimmy and Martian Girl.

I have two problems with the episode:
    1) the spearhead lights up when it's near other pieces only when those pieces are hidden
    2) oh no, the blood is in the middle of a battlefield, if only we had a time machine and could go back a few months!

I have two problems with the episode:
    1) the spearhead lights up when it's near other pieces only when those pieces are hidden
    2) oh no, the blood is in the middle of a battlefield, if only we had a time machine and could go back a few months!
    They were too stupid to contact tolkien after he was removed from the battlefield what makes you think they'd bother to travel there before the war

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Actually it does make it so he cant use his speed, with out gravity he can't maintain contact with the ground to run. Him pushing on the cabin to speed around would just push him away instead. He's also smart enough to not even try because the lightning off his body would easily short out the module and potential cause a breach.
    You don't need contact with the ground to slap your hands together at the speed of sound to create a shockwave. You don't need contact with the ground to vibrate your hand through someone's chest, or to phase to avoid an incoming punch/blast. Heck, Barry can run up the side of a building, and not only does he not need gravity to do that, he's directly fighting against gravity to make it happen.

I can understand being physically limited in how you can apply your super speed when you don't have the gravity needed to get traction to run horizontally, but the show acted like being in zero g meant that his powers were completely nullified/negated/nonexistant. That's my beef.

You don't need contact with the ground to slap your hands together at the speed of sound to create a shockwave. You don't need contact with the ground to vibrate your hand through someone's chest, or to phase to avoid an incoming punch/blast. Heck, Barry can run up the side of a building, and not only does he not need gravity to do that, he's directly fighting against gravity to make it happen.

I can understand being physically limited in how you can apply your super speed when you don't have the gravity needed to get traction to run horizontally, but the show acted like being in zero g meant that his powers were completely nullified/negated/nonexistant. That's my beef.
    The problem is in zero g moving at high speeds is a bad idea. Unless you want to lose control it's best to keep to normal speeds.

Jesus man! /10char
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Great episode, the Felicity getting killed was cathartic. Wonder how long before someone does a youtube mash up of that lol

I guess the rumours about Felicity being the new Black Canary were true in at least one reality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit... that was unexpected. I realize that this ia an alternate universe and some of these events can be re-rewritten, but damn.

I've been enjoying this season much more than the first one. Hawkgirl and Hawkman were so annoying. Gawd.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Good finale, would of been funny if they had Sarah flirt with Sarah.