Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was really into collecting companions in the beginning...and I thoroughly enjoyed the questing system and the uniqueness of zones like the Spires of Arakk and the beauty of Shadowmoon...but in the end, I was largely disappointed with so many things I cannot really find any light in the expansion. But, I do still play because I enjoy WoW for what it is rather than what it didn't meet in terms of my expectations.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single cinematic I watched the cinematics and building up my Garrison. Very fun stuff. Leveling experience was great to.

P.S. If you unsubbed and had no good memories of WoD at all, you aren't obliged to post here you salty salty sad individuals.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I had a ton of fun. I am still having a lot of fun. As a loremaster and collector, but especially as the leader of a Roleplay guild.
    The setting has offered so many unforgettable adventures for my guild. We've had campaigns through every zone, including a months-long campaign in Tanaan with 6 other allied guilds. I have never had such fun, even in the previous expansions with the same guild.

Deleted
    First month was good. Raids were really nice, especially High Maul. I started to lose interest in Blackrock and unsubbed when Hellfire Citadel came. Best thing was though that a lot of my friends who quit at the end of Cata came back but they all left before Blackrock sadly. Don't think they will come back for legion :/

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    -Drek'thar thunderstriking the boulders at the end of the Frostfire cinematic. Total.
    -Wolf-riding on Tanaan with the default music on. I liked the jungle. That was a fun month.
    -ALL THE GARRISON GOOOLD I bought my deluxe-yak with it.
    -"Calm yourself, Zoggosh." - Koramar and Zoggosh in the Iron Docks.

15+ Year Old Account
    I like the character model updates, enchant transmogging, and the toy box.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Camping Poundfist for 48 hours straight while shitposting in General with all the other insane campers was the most entertaining part of WoD for me.

That's not even a backhanded compliment, I somehow genuinely found it very enjoyable.

The only thing I can remember, is making tons of gold from garrisons. Pretty bad expansion, sad that's the only thing I can actually remember...

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    We all know that many people did not enjoy this expansion, but despite that I'm sure some of you still had some fond memories over the last year.
    When I took time off from WOW, my health improved, and I lost some weight.

- Questing Experience: the best so far of any expansion
    - Getting Flying: why did I have to wait a year?
    - Garrison Jackpot: I still can't believe how much gold a week I make off this thing. I am close to 2 gold capped guild banks, plus I bought over a million gold worth of TCG mounts and rare pets...and we still have like a half a year to go. Being rich as hell has been nice, especially for doing nothing special
    - Pet Battles: WoD made this VERY accessible to everyone and really easy to get a stable of lvl 25 pets going. I was able to go from 500th on my server to top 10 in pet collection ranking. It is all because of WoD.

15+ Year Old Account
    Day I killed my 500th blood elf.

And that's about it, nothing stands out really. I totally forgot about the game at least 3 times during WoD, only to remembered about it after my game time ended.
    Oh, hi.

If you cut out the very last part where you fight Kargath and he gets "Orc Ex Machina" priviledges, Spires was absolutely amazing.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

As much as i was disappointed in the broken launch, i loved to do all the new stuff for the first time.

The questing was amazing!

My fondest memory is discovering Gorgrond. That zone is absolutly beautifull.

Madness will consume you!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The questline and conclusion of Shadowmoon Valley was a highlight. Unfortunately it was the first thing I did but leveling through there was pretty great the first time.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Every single cinematic I watched the cinematics and building up my Garrison. Very fun stuff. Leveling experience was great to.

P.S. If you unsubbed and had no good memories of WoD at all, you aren't obliged to post here you salty salty sad individuals.
    Did they ever learn the saying, 'if you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything at all?'

It's sad. Anyways, my favorite part of WoD was the questing, and the Wild Gladiator Set. Replaced my T11 xmog set that I've had for 3+ years running.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Idk, WoD is the first wow expansion that I am more anxious for it to just be over, than to actually have done the content it offered. It was extremely lackluster and not too memorable to be perfectly honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    THe only thing I liked about WoD was BRF. HFC got old real fast, and Highmaul was a cool looking place, but the encounters were lame. Except for Kargath and Imperator.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Richardbro View Post
    --snip--
    Getting enough great to progress my solo's. Soloing most of MOP NM 10man as a ret pally has been alot of fun.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

I enjoyed Highmaul. That was the only good thing about this expansion, that and the Premade group finder. Well I did find a good guild with some real chill people, will probably be my guild til the end of wow. Call me crazy but I liked leveling/questing in Cata more, WoD was damn good too I can't lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrisons saw me hit around 400k gold within the first month and since then Ive had more time to play other games! Positives.