Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

NYPD Cop Beating an Unarmed Black Man While Another Stands By Doing Nothing

Just as the title states. Absolutely disgusting what these pigs get away with.

Black Pawns Matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    i laughed, literally.
    Still I cry, tears like pouring rain, Innocent is my lurid pain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks more like Black man beats NYPD cop badly/

10+ Year Old Account
    I lold.

Also thought the story was meet when it first came out.

Deleted
    White priviledge cop could move first.

15+ Year Old Account
    A much needed thread, thank you
    However it look like the black man is beating the cop ^___^
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    It's not the number of pieces you have on the board, but how you use them. Clearly he's preparing to enact his Honkey Gambit, which allows him to use one of his remaining pieces to just pistol-slap all of the black pieces into submission as he calls in for all of his removed pieces via the rarely used Call for Backup maneuver.

Deleted
    i agree with the others in here the police officer is the one down and out

edit: some one correct me if i am wrong but the officer actually appears to be checkmated is that not a queen being backed by pawn right next to white king ?

Nothing like get paid $32 an hour to goof off.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

15+ Year Old Account
    The more I look at the picture the more heartwarming it gets, which in a sense is sad cos it shouldnt be the case.
    That busy area, the underlaying symbolic of the two men and yet such a tranquil moment captured.

It is a freaking lovely picture.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    The black guy is playing black? That's racist!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by karmlol View Post
    He beats the cops with a handycap white moves first in chess.

15+ Year Old Account
    No it is not, hes not even handcuffed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    White priviledge cop could move first.
    Ah this comment reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klvCleuZ_Kg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darzhan View Post
    Ah this comment reminded me of this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klvCleuZ_Kg
    Thank you for that

Looks to me the cop is beating the living shit out of that "man".

Good on him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darzhan View Post
    LOL I feel so bad for that first man, the aussie. He did everything by the book and get slaughtered, I hope and presume they explained to him afterwards that it was a scetch

It's hard to tell because the white pieces are so hard to see, but from what I can tell black didn't even castle, yet he's totally destroying white. Cops' a really bad chess player, yo.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I find more racist is that the white cop is playing white. Damn supremacists!

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    No it is not, hes not even handcuffed
    Yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

He is not unarmed, he has a army of black soldiers on his side!!!!