10+ Year Old Account

Where can I find a good VPN?

I'm looking for a good VPN, I don't want to just google VPN and download the first I see. I want a good quality program, preferably free, but I'm willing to pay a small, one time payment if needed.

Torguard is pretty popular:

https://torguard.net/

No such thing as one off fee or free... You essentially connect into someone else's server and use their BW. So you are going to have to pay in one way or another, either with privacy or money....

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know about free VPNs, I'd imagine they aren't going to be very secure which defeats the purpose of using a VPN, but as far as paid ones go I've been very happy with Private Internet Access for the past few years. Good speeds, lots of servers, and $40/year is one of the better monthly prices that I saw when I looked around.

I've also been very happy with Private Internet Access.

10+ Year Old Account
    The question is,
    What do you require the VPN for?
    - Is it for security, or just to get around some geo-IP bock?
    - Is it to be able to access files at work/home?
    Are you expecting someone else to host, manage and maintain it?

Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I'm looking for a good VPN, I don't want to just google VPN and download the first I see. I want a good quality program, preferably free, but I'm willing to pay a small, one time payment if needed.
    OpenVPN is free and does the trick.

It's not very fast, but you have a huge list of servers from every country imaginable to pick from. I've used it in the past for activation purposes.

I use Hide My Ass Pro, also great vpn is IPVanish and StrongVPN, choose one of them

use astrill

If you need a good VPN then better to use pay for vpn service because free aren't reliable and good enough. PureVPN is best option to use for the following purpose
    Encrypting data from public networks and your ISP.
    Encrypting p2p traffic.
    Connecting to devices at your home from any other network, by means of VNC and SSH.
    Bypassing region locked content on the internet.
    And hiding your location

You can get their black Friday deals 69% Off or I think 2 Years for one time payment through bestvpnprovider.com