Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    If only drinking horn affected more than 1 talent
    If only hit combo didn't exist
    If only Chi Explosion were added instead of Chi Orbit
    If only tier(15) talents were buffed
    If only windwalkers had some more utility like ret palas, (Lol they do more ST aswell)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bape View Post
    If only drinking horn affected more than 1 talent
    If only hit combo didn't exist
    If only Chi Explosion were added instead of Chi Orbit
    If only tier(15) talents were buffed
    If only windwalkers had some more utility like ret palas, (Lol they do more ST aswell)
    I think the 25% AoE sprint they give to people is pretty good utility. Too bad you need a Legendary for it...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

If they could give the old brewmaster back that would be awesome. Old brewmaster actually had options for how to handle different situations, now it's your one single defensive option in stagger and if that fails you're just fucked. Fortifying brew has way too much put into one CD as well. If Dave and dizzying haze were brought back baseline then I honestly could live with how the brewmaster plays now

For fuck sakes. New ptr build fuck all monk changes. Rip monk blizzard doesn't give a fuck.

Got my first legendary yestery.
    Damn that crappy ring. I hates it. Wish Mr. Baggins would come steal it.

I think that serenity is bugged on ptr , else we are all fucked rip.

Also fix goddamn SEF BLIZZARD!!!!

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcry16 View Post
    I think that serenity is bugged on ptr , else we are all fucked rip.

Also fix goddamn SEF BLIZZARD!!!!
    Not bugged. That's intended. Serenity as it is on PTR currently has become a worthless talent. Hopefully something else offsets that huge nerf to the skill.

Deleted
    Well Babylonius said there will be more WW changes so lets hope for the best, else I feel like I invested my time for absolutely nothing. Even though this is a rant thread I'm still staying positive.

Quote Originally Posted by 13en3 View Post
    Not bugged. That's intended. Serenity as it is on PTR currently has become a worthless talent. Hopefully something else offsets that huge nerf to the skill.
    All I see is Highmaul all over again.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

RJW buffed! Awesome we get buffed in an area where we were previously already strong! I am sure more changes are coming but damn man, the future does not look great for WW. Boring 4 PC tier set bonus, mediocre single target. The ox statue added as a talent must be some sort of mistake cause it just doesnt make any sense at all, its almost like they don't want to create anything new and just rehash old shit. Maybe it was added as a leveling/questing ability so it will "tank" stuff for you, that is the only thing i can see it being useful for.

Sephuz's Secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Countless attempts at dragons for my hidden artifact skin, been farming since the raids release and wouldn't ya know it.... still no friggin hidden artifact skin and seems like EVERYONE else already has it. Hell I just got my first legendary last week.

7+ Year Old Account
    4 times rant than love. XD

Quote Originally Posted by jearle View Post
    RJW buffed! Awesome we get buffed in an area where we were previously already strong! I am sure more changes are coming but damn man, the future does not look great for WW. Boring 4 PC tier set bonus, mediocre single target. The ox statue added as a talent must be some sort of mistake cause it just doesnt make any sense at all, its almost like they don't want to create anything new and just rehash old shit. Maybe it was added as a leveling/questing ability so it will "tank" stuff for you, that is the only thing i can see it being useful for.
    mediocre? your being a bit generous dont you think? lol

7+ Year Old Account

Cenedril, Reflector of Hatred - rip

Title.

Eh, oh well... i'll just add this to the vat of depression already brewing on my end.

Not much else to say other than I'm generally disappointed in the nerf because it only shined out on a few fights here and there. Guess it was too good to be true. I think I'm more annoyed that they reworked it entirely rather than nerf it. would be like buying a Porsche for it to get recalled and you get a completely diff car back... wat?

Just genuinely worried about the future of WW. Been my main since Mop release and the poor scaling and "fun" of SEF combined with this new Serenity nerf is draining my will to play since I don't enjoy another class equally.
    Monk

"Always look ahead and above yourself. Always try to improve upon yourself. Always strive to elevate your craft." -- Jiro Ono

Just got my third legendary. I now have drinking horn cover, sephuz's secret, and march of the legion, all downgrades compared to 885 gear that I with mastery/vers. Love having invested so much time in a character only to have it come up shit 3 times in a row. Time to reroll!

Quote Originally Posted by DJWingdings View Post
    Just got my third legendary. I now have drinking horn cover, sephuz's secret, and march of the legion, all downgrades compared to 885 gear that I with mastery/vers. Love having invested so much time in a character only to have it come up shit 3 times in a row. Time to reroll!
    DHC isn't ideal if you aren't playing SEF, but the extra 250 agility from it vs a 885 wrist more than makes up for the stat distribution. It's not what you wanted, but it's not worse than gear 25 item levels lower - our stat weights are just not that strict. It's almost certainly not a downgrade.

Deleted
    Dont force us into playing into buggy ass shit SEF if u cant fix it, revert serenity as it was you retards jesus christ.

Oh but we increased xuen damage? Yeah fuck off lmao

Yes im saying this harshly but their balance team is being run by monkeys