Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ...
    Love it when dreamworld altruistic behavior gets slapped in the face by cold hard reality.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Majestic12 View Post
    Say what you want, I am PROUD of what Sweden has done in terms of humanitarian efforts. We have plenty of refugees here now to take care of.
    Sincerely,
    A PROUD Swedish muslim
    Suicide is rarely a noble action so im not sure what you are proud of as a nation...

Say what you want, I am PROUD of what Sweden has done in terms of humanitarian efforts. We have plenty of refugees here now to take care of.
    Sincerely,
    A PROUD Swedish muslim
    This is actually a good example of the pro-mass immigration side. No real reasoning or logic, no argument, just a statement that it's good to take in refugees, reinforced by good feelings and ignorance.

Your greens seem like reasonable people, our green troll said "There are no germans, there are only non-migrants" once.. I think green partys should get banned they are dangerous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Your greens seem like reasonable people, our green troll said "There are no germans, there are only non-migrants" once.. I think green partys should get banned they are dangerous.
    I agree. Among all political parties, greens are the ones that are most dangerous as to the continued survival of the western civilisation, their policies are lunatic, be it in the immigration area, trade or economics.

- - - Updated - - -

Sincerely,
    A PROUD Swedish muslim
    So you are proud that your country is committing cultural suicide? That is a little strange but be it so. As long as you dont try to offload some of those immigrants to other countries like you already tried, that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoranon View Post
    I agree. Among all political parties, greens are the ones that are most dangerous as to the continued survival of the western civilisation, their policies are lunatic, be it in the immigration area, trade or economics.

- - - Updated - - -

So you are proud that your country is committing cultural suicide? That is a little strange but be it so. As long as you dont try to offload some of those immigrants to other countries like you already tried, that is.
    They wanted to legalize pedophilie some years ago here . And drugs ofcourse..

It's very strange. Growing up with people like Bush and the notions that go along with american politics, I always just assumed Europeans had their shit together. Guess it's a lesson learned - nobody is really safe from idiot politicians.

15+ Year Old Account
    Green party went shit the second they stopped focusing on being green and got aspirations.
    They act as delusional as the left party.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    It's very strange. Growing up with people like Bush and the notions that go along with american politics, I always just assumed Europeans had their shit together. Guess it's a lesson learned - nobody is really safe from idiot politicians.
    It is actually worse in Europe, the majority voting system tends to keep the morons and lunatics out of power, most of the time anyway. Whereas the proportional voting system used in most of Europe often makes small extremist parties such as greens very powerful since the more mainstream parties often need their votes to govern.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

Deleted
    It is actually worse in Europe, the majority voting system tends to keep the morons and lunatics out of power, most of the time anyway. Whereas the proportional voting system used in most of Europe often makes small extremist parties such as greens very powerful since the more mainstream parties often need their votes to govern.
    Indeed, in a majortarian system we would not have a green party - Why dont we have one of those?...

Quote Originally Posted by Gully Man View Post
    For some reason the Social Democrats decided to go into a coalition with them after the last election so now you have a situation where a loony party with 7% of the votes having a big influence on what the government does.
    This regularly happens in order to gain majority. I remember MP (or was it S?) very grudgingly agreeing to the coalition.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance