Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelric70 View Post
    That's a 3% of the playerbase problem the rest of us dont give 2 craps about

As a raider i see no issue with farming for legendary. It give us something to do. Lets be honest the game is dead has been dead for months now.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else see on leather boot that they will reduce the time on shield wall and last stand huh????

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now the real question is where is that warrior artifact video?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    As a raider i see no issue with farming for legendary. It give us something to do. Lets be honest the game is dead has been dead for months now.

- - - Updated - - -
    yea i sure enjoy farming world drops with 0.001% drop chance as "content"

I think this clip is fitting for what is going on so far with the legion expansion.

Seriously, that was the first thing that came to mind when I heard about the random world drop legendaries and the free artifact weapons.
    Last edited by Nilinor; 2015-11-26 at 02:56 PM.

Deleted
    I am now totally switching my moonkin to Guardian. Even more now theyve also said healers and tanks will be better at levelling. There are some epic forms there.

And Boomkin gets the shaft again.

GJ Blizzard.

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    And Boomkin gets the shaft again.

GJ Blizzard.

*sigh*
    Moonkin are getting updated models. Get over yourself, you entitled prick!

And to all the losers butthurting about the legendary world drops. I am dead certain that the drop rates will be extremely low. Just like the epic world drops back in Vanilla. You could probably farm mobs every day for the whole expansion and never loot one.
    So, no. It will not affect balancing at all! In fact, I think it's a great incentive to get people out into the world instead of AFKing in their garrisons like the lazy sacks of shit they are.

Keep it civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2015-11-27 at 03:26 AM.

so either I'm going to get a random world drop that i'll use for rest of expansion OR I'll replace a LEGENDARY item with an epic next patch. First patch will be introducing Nephalem Rifts that we can run to get even better legendary items.

Heh, so much anger going on here.

As a raider, you won't see me out farming these legendaries. If they drop, I'll be happy, but I won't go out of my way farming mobs for a piece of gear when I can't stomach doing it for shit I'll actually keep the next expansion...

World content in the shape of meaningful and guaranteed progression = what will be getting me out into the world this expansion around.

Deleted
    All you casual scrubs can have your stupid orange pixels.. As long as the effects will be deactivated in heroic or at least mythic raiding.

You dont raid, so you wont feel the deactivation anyway! And all who takes raiding somewhat serious, dont want those idiotic welfare legendaries.

Seems like a good compromize.

The druid forms look really nifty! I do hope the texture resolution is increased though or it's just the screenshots...

Quote Originally Posted by Ishiyumi View Post
    yea i sure enjoy farming world drops with 0.001% drop chance as "content"
    Oh well suck it up buttercup can't be handed everything so easy in your life. gear does not make the raid it is the players that do. So cry a river because it won't make or break ANY encounter in the game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by teidden View Post
    Oh well suck it up buttercup can't be handed everything so easy in your life. gear does not make the raid it is the players that do. So cry a river because it won't make or break ANY encounter in the game
    what an idiotic thing to say.. powerfull gear is even more powerfull in the hands of a good player.. gear can make a huge difference on an encounters difficulty.

why do you think the top guilds make several split runs? its to gear their mains as much as possible.
    Last edited by mmocb8ddf2b91b; 2015-11-27 at 01:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkguyver2020 View Post
    Moonkin are getting updated models. Get over yourself, you entitled prick!

And to all the losers butthurting about the legendary world drops. I am dead certain that the drop rates will be extremely low. Just like the epic world drops back in Vanilla. You could probably farm mobs every day for the whole expansion and never loot one.
    So, no. It will not affect balancing at all! In fact, I think it's a great incentive to get people out into the world instead of AFKing in their garrisons like the lazy sacks of shit they are.

Keep it civil
    updated model doesnt matter... everyone else gets a CUSTOMISABLE form, moonkins dont... the updated model is exactly the same looking as the old one, so theres nothing new there, just more pixels. Ofcourse its a good thing it looks better, but its too little too late.

I was going to have balance main in legion but it seems ill just go with something else, was looking forward to Felkin or Icekin or something cool like that.

the bear butt animation is too much. are bear butts REALLY that much higher in real life? so much bear butt booty shaking

Where's the Moonkin Artifact forms? I realize feral forms cant display weapons and so that may be justifiable but I think it's so much more than that. I want to feel cool like my druid brethren. I'm sure Resto druids feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    updated model doesnt matter... everyone else gets a CUSTOMISABLE form, moonkins dont... the updated model is exactly the same looking as the old one, so theres nothing new there, just more pixels. Ofcourse its a good thing it looks better, but its too little too late.

I was going to have balance main in legion but it seems ill just go with something else, was looking forward to Felkin or Icekin or something cool like that.
    Jesus christ dude. Stop and think for a second. Did it ever occur to you why they're doing this? Is it because feral and guardian can't see their weapons? I'll let that sink in for a little bit, I'm sure you'll figure out why your bitching is asinine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    Jesus christ dude. Stop and think for a second. Did it ever occur to you why they're doing this? Is it because feral and guardian can't see their weapons? I'll let that sink in for a little bit, I'm sure you'll figure out why your bitching is asinine.
    You are not wrong, but boomkins deserve a remodel

Quote Originally Posted by egeszsegere View Post
    You are not wrong, but boomkins deserve a remodel
    And they got one...

Deleted
    Referring the animal forms a think they just wanted us to see the art behind artifact weapons and the variations we can get (remember it's not final yet), I guess they will revamp every single form from each race so they stay aligned with what the race is, also more distinguished players will exist via different races, that is their issue.
    And about other forms, from early xpac, you can't get too tight to what a form was, like some people "crying" for wotlk forms etc. You need to see what is coming and embrace it, cause the game moves forward according to lore and technology, also marketing as well, but if you can choose to play the original form or the revamped/artifact ones why complain about a spectacular job they did with forms? Let's not be so downside.
    It is like some people asking for subraces, I think it's great, and these forms in some manner are like a prototype for them, because the base of it is there, the bear is there, what changes is the skin of it, the ornaments but the bear is there.
    Was my overall thought.

I am a bit worried about legendary, but they might change it for better let's hope.
    Last edited by mmoc1f4e807105; 2015-11-28 at 07:42 PM.