Have we truly seen all of the artifact weapon skins for arms?

I'm getting confused based on the information that we keep finding. We've seen the variants of our arms weapon, but there are two icons that we've seen that haven't been shown as a variant yet (or may have just been scrapped). One being the icon tagged as thunderfury and the icon looks like it could definitely be a variant of thunderfury, because the icon has thunder going through the middle of the weapon.

I pasted the link to see the icon marked as thunderfury below. Now I believe for this icon there are two possibilities, either the icon was scrapped with the name thunderfury because it was old data that was never deleted, therefore named thunderfury. OR, since warcraftdevs stated that they have a variant of the sword that we might like, it could be a different version of thunderfury?

http://wow.zamimg.com/images/wow/ico...rfury_d_01.jpg

Another icon we saw was the arcanite reaper one. I can't find it now because I forgot where I saw it, but other people have seen it as well. It was put under 2h axe when the icons were first released, and it wasn't a DK artifact variant, it also looked just like an arcanite reaper.

On warcraftdevs twitter, they said they went for swords for a wider appeal, but there is a variant they haven't shown we might like yet (keep in mind this is before beta and before the versions of strom'kar were released). https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...87554484170752 That is the link where they said this.

What do you guys think? Maybe some missing varients? Maybe some didn't make the cut? Getting confused as to why we saw an arcanite reaper icon (iconic warrior weapon) and a different looking but somewhat similar version of thunderfury as an icon. Ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Nope. They'll add more skins as the expansion progresses to give you something to farm up.
    Yeah they'll ADD more, but these are already added. And they said it like we are going to see the variant, like they've already had it made.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    Yeah they'll ADD more, but these are already added. And they said it like we are going to see the variant, like they've already had it made.
    Sometimes things that have already been finished, get staggered to later on, either as a filler or because they're just too cool to just give away right at the start, buddy. That might be the case there. Have the more "normal"-looking Skins on release, add the ones that give players a virtual boner later on. The fact that there's an icon and not a model, might be the evidence for such. They clearly went for both of these; just haven't made the model, haven't decided - or - infact staggered till later on.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    Sometimes things that have already been finished, get staggered to later on, either as a filler or because they're just too cool to just give away right at the start, buddy. That might be the case there. Have the more "normal"-looking Skins on release, add the ones that give players a virtual boner later on. The fact that there's an icon and not a model, might be the evidence for such. They clearly went for both of these; just haven't made the model, haven't decided - or - infact staggered till later on.
    Hope so. Although I don't see them putting something even remotely close to thunderfury in as our artifact. That would be sweet though, and yeah I guess they can add it later on that makes sense obviously but since they said they have a variant we might like I assumed they'd show it because of how many people were upset we got all swords for each spec.

I remember hearing, I think at blizzcon, that they said they said more were coming than what was initially released. They made it sound like there would be other skins that wasn't a sword.

Here's hoping they had axes and maces.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varixdos View Post
    I remember hearing, I think at blizzcon, that they said they said more were coming than what was initially released. They made it sound like there would be other skins that wasn't a sword.

Here's hoping they had axes and maces.
    Agree, Id love me some badass hammer

Maybe varians sword(s) will be part of a longer quest line for warriors. Maybe I'm reaching because all the current arms swords are terribly boring and ugly.

There was a tweet a week or two ago hinting that there is an unreleased axe variant for the Arms Artifact. I haven't been able to find the tweet though, so it may have been deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Holy fuck. If we banned everyone that simply posted for attention-whoring purposes half the site would go dark.

I actually posted about this in our other legendary thread, but it seems that not many people have noticed - I don't think we've seen all of the artifact weapons for either Fury or Arms. I think that a couple images are actually a progression of the same model.

Here is the link to the post I made in the other thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post37481114

Quote Originally Posted by Qoma View Post
    I actually posted about this in our other legendary thread, but it seems that not many people have noticed - I don't think we've seen all of the artifact weapons for either Fury or Arms. I think that a couple images are actually a progression of the same model.

Here is the link to the post I made in the other thread:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post37481114
    Read your post, I agree that they look similar but why would blizzard release only upgraded versions for our weapons while everyone else gets to see the different variations of theirs? There's no way they would do that only for fury/arms warriors, makes no sense. The weapons we see are definitely the different variants, but that's the issue we're having with the weapons. They are all way to similar and have hardly any qualities to differentiate themselves other than the curves at the top of the blade. Unholy gets a sickle and a scimitar along with the sword, blood gets a scythe, an axe, some sort of polearm looking thing, etc. Thats the kind of variation I was expecting for warriors since we're weapon masters, but I'm not really sure. Thats why I made the thread, so people could see the icons that we haven't heard about or seen yet and decide what they think.