Thread: Is my pc kill?

Deleted

Is my pc kill?

After fallout 4 came out my nvidia driver kept crashing randomly AFTER playing fallout, never before.
    Yesterday I installed WoW again cuz I cant stay away and sadly the drivers crash during gameplay
    drivers also crash watching twitch streams (after playing fallout)
    And I also have this ingame:

youtube.com /watch?v=AI54D0flKG8
    I cannot post a link

gtx 660 with latest drivers and I cleaned all the dust from it Is my videocard/pc kill?

thnx
    Last edited by mmoc583d615260; 2015-11-25 at 03:53 PM.

NVIDIA has a control panel called NVIDIA Experience (Or something) that'll allow you to update your drivers directly from NVIDIA themselves. Make sure that's what you've done, as the Windows Updater is a terrible way to update drivers.

If you have done this, it could be that there is something else going on somewhere on your PC. I can't really narrow it down right now, with this little information, but a GTX 660 could easily run Fallout 4 (Albeit not on ultra perhaps). It's likely to be an issue with your Motherboard, or Graphics Card. Perhaps when cleaning you knocked something, or maybe you've not updated the driver correctly.

Alternatively, if you've not cleaned it in a long while, Heat Damage might be a real concern. It's not something you can repair (generally speaking), and often requires a whole new component / replacement.

Deleted
    Thanks for the help guys! I have deleted nvidia drivers and reinstalled them and also got nvidia experience to optimize everything!
    The weird stuff in the video is gone now! I dont know if its fixed but I havent had the drivers crash on me so far

So thanks alot guys!!! happily playing wow again!

no, you can upgrade it by ebay