Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyoda View Post

The suckest thing is that Warlocks are going to be attatched to Staffs, so bye bye Wands, Daggers, Swords and Off-hands.
    This is why personally I think the transmog rules need to change for caster classes. We don't melee with the weapons so we should be able to transmog that staff into a shiny dagger/sword if we want to. Warriors can transmog swords into polearms/staffs... Because 2 handed? What a load of rubbish! We can use swords/daggers/off hands so they SHOULD allow staffs to transmog into those with ease...

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    This is why personally I think the transmog rules need to change for caster classes. We don't melee with the weapons so we should be able to transmog that staff into a shiny dagger/sword if we want to. Warriors can transmog swords into polearms/staffs... Because 2 handed? What a load of rubbish! We can use swords/daggers/off hands so they SHOULD allow staffs to transmog into those with ease...
    Well, the excuse Blizzard gives for the transmog-restrictions is because of the animations, staves and polearms use the same animations and that's why they can be transmogged into each other, i said "Excuse" because animations suddenly weren't an issue for hunters transmogging bows/guns/crossbows into each other, but "Animation trouble" is the reason we're given.

Why you would even want to transmog your awesome floating demon skull away is another issue though, i think it's the coolest artifact weapon so far, but that's taste for you, i guess...

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Well, the excuse Blizzard gives for the transmog-restrictions is because of the animations, staves and polearms use the same animations and that's why they can be transmogged into each other, i said "Excuse" because animations suddenly weren't an issue for hunters transmogging bows/guns/crossbows into each other, but "Animation trouble" is the reason we're given.

Why you would even want to transmog your awesome floating demon skull away is another issue though, i think it's the coolest artifact weapon so far, but that's taste for you, i guess...
    Well thats the point. Do casters melee ever? disable weapon animations problem solved. T.T Theres no reason for casters to have weapons animations for melee'ing now is there.... We are ranged... Why would we ever melee!

oh, and with the whip, i would like have a cosmetic glyph that lets me whip my demons.

Now watch me whip.... now watch me nae nae....

I'd like it more if it didn't have an offhand. Skull is cool enough to draw all the focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Now watch me whip.... now watch me nae nae....
    used to hear that shit when i was trying to watch my 90's cartoons on nick.

so stupid it made me want to kill myself to escape it.