Motivated, handsome Blood DK LF a new home

Hi,

Not sure If I'm supposed to post this here. If not I apologise and you can lock this without hurting my feelings. I'm looking for a new place to settle in, meet some people and share some good times with. Not going to detail everything here to keep it short so if you want to contact me for further info my Bnet is PapaBoneyard#2957.

About me:
    I'm 25 years old and I was born and currently reside in the Netherlands. I am an avid cheese eater and beard grower. I am also quite easy on the eyes (IRL and ingame).

About my character:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eyard/advanced
    • Ilvl 722 as blood, 714 as Unholy OS
    • 13/13 HC - 1/13 M HFC
    • I'm in the process of also gearing a Guardian Druid, though he's a ways away from being raid-ready
    • Also have several other classes at 100 though non well geared
    • Have plenty of logs available

What I'm looking for:
    Alliance guild which raids on a Mythic level for 3/4 days a week but doesn't raid on Mondays. Prefer to start 20:00 ST or later. A guild with people who don't just log on for raids and then are not seen or heard of till the next raid.

What you can expect from me:
    Extremely devoted and motivated person. Always willing and able to help out. Have a great sense of humor and can see a joke in many things. Very easy going, drama free person. At the same time I can focus up proper for raids. Will try and pitch in to see if something can be improved if we've been wiping 2 dozen times on a boss without getting fatigued or pissy. Always open to criticism.

About my past:
    I've been playing WoW since vanilla. Played a hunter all the way up to Wrath. During vanilla I saw everything except for AQ 40 and Naxx. During TBC I saw everything except for BT and Sunwell. I switched to a Death Knight when Wrath came out. I did everything besides Ulduar on Heroic when it was current. I did most of that as both DPS and Tank, whichever one the guild I was in needed at the time. Tried putting together a raiding guild with friends during Cataclysm which eventually wasn't able to get off the ground proper. Due to friends stopping/moving to other guilds I lost interest in WoW untill WoD when we decided to try it again. But finding a stable guild deemed too difficult.

Most importantly of all I'm looking for a new family. If I fit in right and get along with you guys I'm with you for the long haul, for what remains of WoD and for future content.
    Last edited by Pinkerbell; 2015-11-26 at 08:51 PM.

And up. Still looking. Still motivated. Still handsome.