Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Which spec will you play at launch?

?

I wanted BM but ehh not going for that gun, so Marksman probably.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably a good thread to have as a poll

Thinking either warlock or rogue. Very first thing I'll do at launch though is play my priest to see what has become of disc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    "Idiocracy" becoming reality in the US, "Planet of the Apes" becoming a reality in Europe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    ?

I wanted BM but ehh not going for that gun, so Marksman probably.
    same, love BM for the mobility and all the instant spell, but unless they spice up the rotation a lil bit I am going Survival. Looks interesting and fresh. Love the potential mobility with all the disengage related talents, guess we have to wait and see.

Question, can we mog the survival artefact to a sword?

thanks

Deleted
    Whichever of BM or MM is highest dps

I always start off as Rogue and end up playing a Prot Paladin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Machinima Shawn View Post
    I always start off as Rogue and end up playing a Prot Paladin.
    ye rouge and paladin are my favourite hunter specs

Quote Originally Posted by Osinin View Post
    Probably a good thread to have as a poll
    Yeah why did I not make one lol.. Damn xD

MM for sure. Might try survival for a bit, tho.

MM for sure

10+ Year Old Account
    Same one I've played for the last eight years; BM. Might double back and try Surv and grab the spear. If I were to play MM it would ONLY be to get the bow so I have it incase they allow Transmog in the future (but I'm not holding my breath on that one.)
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Gonna stick with my hunter as BM, might give survival a shot. my hunter isn't my main or even top 4 character I play so I play him how I see fit and what's more fun to me. Not the highest dps, honestly never cared for that. IMO stuff like Recount ruined the rpg/distinction of the game. Now its mostly about what spec does the most dps, what class does the most dps. It used to be every class and spec brought a different utility to the game and they were all different and unique. Hopefully Legion brings a lot of that back..... though on the note of the artifacts, yes you can mog them, you just can mog other weapons to look like them. Odds are I'm changing the look of it, unless the tier set matches really well with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm interested in trying Survival...want to try a melee hunter!

I want to mess around with all of them. It's not fair. They all look so awesome .-.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohyoto View Post
    Question, can we mog the survival artefact to a sword?

thanks
    2H ? Yes, even a 2H Axe or a Staff if you want.

On-topic : BM always and forever, but I will certainly take a shot at the two others because it's the first time I'm excited about them.

Deleted
    How can anyone answer what they want. how the specs are doing is not out yet. I prefered MM and BM, so most likely those. But if Suv was just amazing and fun, then i would go that, but really is to early to say. but Most likely BM for then you are a unkillable god when it comes to PVE

Going survival. Even got the perfect transmog for it too. I've always wanted a proper melee hunter spec. That dark ranger talent for MM sure looks interesting though. Will likely be MM second choice. Don't think I'll play much of BM, but I'll still give it a try afterwards, seeing as all classes have access to all of their specs in legion.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I know we aren't limited to dual spec in legion, but with the weapon level system I would like to focus on MM > SV > BM

However, truth be told, I will probably end up playing which ever is the highest raid dps out of MM and BM given melee spots will be hard to come by adding Demon Hunters as well now.

If I have to play BM I am definitely transmorging that gun though! ha ha

Deleted
    I don't like melee and I want to have a pet so the choice is pretty small :/
    WoD had a really nice bow which I collected in all colors so at least it won't get boring when I mogg the gun