Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Todesbote View Post
    Weird. In 350+ Archimonde Mythic and 150+ Mannoroth Mythic pulls it always procced for me on pull. Everything after that is rng but it always procs on pull every single time. Maybe you're doing something wrong?
    Yesterday on Archimonde Mythic it happend 2 times, that it doesn´t procc on pull, procct at least around 2nd doomfire. Maybe bad luck or something.

I think that there is no way to control the procc at pull :/

Dont get me wrong, I love it when it proccs on pull up to 4,5 mio, about 2 mio dmg on the first are usefull.

But this rng proccing drives me crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashx View Post
    Yesterday on Archimonde Mythic it happend 2 times, that it doesn´t procc on pull, procct at least around 2nd doomfire. Maybe bad luck or something.

I think that there is no way to control the procc at pull :/

Dont get me wrong, I love it when it proccs on pull up to 4,5 mio, about 2 mio dmg on the first are usefull.

But this rng proccing drives me crazy.
    due to how RPPM works it is guaranteed to proc on pull, so you must be doing something really wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Holycrap1 View Post
    Yeah. My damage on zakuun opener is usually so high that people struggle to overtake me even when I'm in shadow realm

then your mages suck :P
    it's impossible to catch up to mages after the item level boost, arcane is just beyond insane it has like 800k openers.
    Last edited by shaunika123; 2015-11-26 at 02:34 PM.

Deleted
    I'd like to ask, what is the difference in proc between Normal Fapacitor and Mythic Fapacitor and Mythic Warforged one. At the moment I am 730ilvl with Normal 2/2 upgraded one, and most of the times hitting 3mil - 3,5mil and with insane crit/multistrike rng I did 4.3mil one day. Guys, how does your Mythic/Mythic WF Fapacitor explosions looks like?

Personally with mythic 2/2 soul cap and 735ilvl I can see around anything between 3.5m and 5.5m all depends on ambush crits and multistrikes unfortunately =/ (Only hc wf class trinket)

Personally I enjoy how the trinket works. For example you can do your opener on Arch and have your trinket split the damage to the Doomfire without even switching to it and it will do some cray damage over anyone else. Same goes for any of the other adds.

It has it's amazing advantages, it's worth freeing up a keybind for the cancel aura.