Page 1 of 30
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Trump blasted by New York Times after mocking reporter with disability

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...th-disability/

Well, title speaks for itself. Trump hadn't mocked the disabled in public yet. Check another one off his bucket list. He can't back up another one of his lies with any facts at all so might as well mock a disabled reporter. What a classy guy.

Deleted
    Can disabled people run for president?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    So a guy who can't buy a good pair of pance is making fun of them because they are disabled? Guess that's all of canada. Good luck finding a good suit or professional clothing there. Incidentally, it's why a lot of candians purchase their business attire here in the states lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Can disabled people run for president?
    Not if you're disabled from the waist down.

Deleted
    What next? Blackface?

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    What if you have a psychological condition or deffective hairgrowth?

Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    What next? Blackface?
    That might lose him a lot of votes and get questions about his birth certificate appearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Uh FDR was basically disabled.

Deleted
    He even did this with physical comedy he could handwave if it was just verbally but this.
    Well I hope he wins the republican prelimarys.

“Now, the poor guy — you've got to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don't know what I said! I don't remember!' " Trump said as he jerked his arms in front of his body.
    That is all he said... man the left is afraid of Trump..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Trump knows who the reporter is. The reporter has disability that visibly limits the flexibility of his arms called arthrogryposis. It was all in the article. Paragraph 3 even, since it's so hard to spot at the top of the page right under the video of him mocking the disabled.

All that short arm waving was for his health though right? He never does it when he mocks anyone else, but it be a coincidence right? Not Trump the Savior.

Man, some people really will defend anything this clown does or says won't they. Is it a sick perversion of secretly wanting the country to go into ruin?
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2015-11-26 at 03:29 AM.

Mhm the way I see it, he could have easily done the exact same ridiculous impression of any reporter in the world and no one would bat an eye. But because this particular reporter "reported" on Trump decades ago and is in a special protected class of citizenry, suddenly it's a news story. Cmon news people, can we talk about important things?

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Trump knows who the reporter is. The reporter has disability that visibly limits the flexibility of his arms called arthrogryposis. It was all in the article. Paragraph 3 even, since it's so hard to spot at the top of the page right under the video of him mocking the disabled.

All that short arm waving was for his health though right? He never does it when he mocks anyone else, but it be a coincidence right? Not Trump the Savior.

Man, some people really will defend anything this clown does or says won't they. Is it a sick perversion of secretly want the country to go into ruin?
    Does he actually know the reporter or is it he simply has seen him before.. hell for that matter the reporter accused him of lying why should he expect respect in return?

Not all of us are progressive cry babies and think the world should stop if someones feelings are hurt.

Deleted
    Veterans with disabillitys too.

10+ Year Old Account
    It isn't what he said but the thing with the arms mocking his disability.........man the right doesn't like to read or fact check (see Trumps made up statistics obtained by a neo-nazi).
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Seefer View Post
    It isn't what he said but the thing with the arms mocking his disability.........man the right doesn't like to read or fact check (see Trumps made up statistics obtained by a neo-nazi).
    You mean the same numbers no one in the media is willing to openly correct? Why are they so afraid of the real numbers? Clearly Trump has them wrong so why not post the real ones and have a news story about it?

7+ Year Old Account

He was covering Trump solely for his newspaper for a 5 year period. Trump cries about everyone who doesn't speak highly of him.

I'm sure though, like I said it was an absolute coincidence especially.

“Now, the poor guy — you've got to see this guy, ‘Ah, I don't know what I said! I don't remember!' "
    What he meant to say is, I have no idea who that guy is have never seen him before in my life or have heard of him? He's supposedly quoting him, but has no idea who he is even though they have history? He can't remember a reporter with a disability, that he doesn't like, from 20 years ago, no wonder he misremembered seeing thousands of Muslims cheering on 9/11, poor guy is either delusional or suffering from dementia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump is my hero.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post

He was covering Trump solely for his newspaper for a 5 year period. Trump cries about everyone who doesn't speak highly of him.

I'm sure though, like I said it was an absolute coincidence especially.

What he meant to say is, I have no idea who that guy is have never seen him before in my life or have heard of him? He's supposedly quoting him, but has no idea who he is even though they have history? He can't remember a reporter with a disability, that he doesn't like, from 20 years ago, no wonder he misremembered seeing thousands of Muslims cheering on 9/11, poor guy is either delusional or suffering from dementia.
    Well I found that funny so off to hell I go.

Still there were hundreds if not thousands dancing in the streets... I remember seeing it on the news as well unless a news channel back then faked it...

This is getting really pathetic, these loons in the media should give it a rest. Trump insulted other reporters the exact same way before and they didn't say anything. They deserve to get insulted every second of every day, the media distorts truth and they write completely false stories at times, like how they pushed the narrative Trump wanted a database for all American Muslims and wanted them to wear special tags on their clothing like the Jews in Nazi Germany.

The only thing Trump said is he wanted a database for the Syrian refugees if they come into the country which we all know there's going to be whether Trump said anything about it or not and he wants radical mosques to be surveilled of which there is roughly 80 out of 2000+ in the United States where they openly preach how evil the US is and how they want Sharia Law over the US Constitution and how they openly praise terrorists in the Middle East.

7+ Year Old Account
    You mean the same numbers no one in the media is willing to openly correct? Why are they so afraid of the real numbers? Clearly Trump has them wrong so why not post the real ones and have a news story about it?
    But the world should stop when "cry baby" Trumps' feelings get hurt? Or when Trump supporter "cry babies" run to the defense of Trump with zero facts.

They did post numbers. They posted the real information with the real numbers immediately after. All poor little Trump could say was that it wasn't his fault, he only pressed post, why should he be held to a standard of posting real information? He didn't make the graphic that intentionally had false numbers to portray a racial biased. He only posted it for his millions of followers to see. But, hey since you neglected to see any of the news articles, here's one of the hundred for you.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2443285

But .... yeah.... Trump has so many facts.... and those progressive "cry babies", whew, so scared to post them there real numbers.....