Horde [H] Kazzak EU / Player looking for 10man hc guild LEGION

Hi there
    I’ll try to make it short but I’ll be glad to talk and share more details with any guild who will recognize itself in what follow.

So the core is that I am searching for a new guild / group of friend for this new Legion extension who will focus on 10man raiding (hc), challenge modes and pvp.

A bit of information on me : I am an old school raider (since beta and vanilla) and I did clear most of the content in time. Even if you will hear me saying that “nothing was better than Cthun or first Naxxramas” and that I love the mythic difficulty, I am less and less in touch with big 20m groups and I’d like to go back to 10man raiding. That mainly why I left my current raiding team, from witch I hope I’ll keep some friends.

Anyway, if your guild is going to focus hc, cms and pvp on Legion and you are looking for an experienced, mature and friendly member then answer this post or send me an email via the forum.
    Legion is still a bit far away, but i'd like to take my time and why not use those few calm months before the lauch to know eatch others.

Actually on Kazzak realm horde side, my main class is druid (feral, boomkin, guardian) but I am also experienced as priest and paladin.
    Last edited by tryandsee; 2015-11-26 at 08:40 AM.

bump, i might had that i am open to alliance side.