Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I've killed Sha, it's a pain in the ass just like it is on live, but it's easy.

Off to do Oondasta now.

Edit: I can't do Oondasta at level 101, 689 ilvl. 66% best attempt. The 4 stacks of armor debuff never wearing off just destroys you. I think it'd be a hell of a lot easier at 102 with Pain Tolerance though. I'm still using starter gear though, so even a bit more gear from questing (700+ ilvl) would make a big difference. I'll get back to it later after I get a bit more gear.
    Last edited by FenixAU; 2016-01-18 at 07:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitmonchan View Post
    Did Supreme Lord Kazzak:
    http://www.twitch.tv/kurask/v/36005555

Logs:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

For some reason, it doesn't look like Soul Cleave was doing damage (only the healing portion).

I felt like this was the case before as well, sometimes soul cleave appears to be doing no damage (only damage happening appears to be white melee damage at times)

Quote Originally Posted by Ailuropoda View Post
    I felt like this was the case before as well, sometimes soul cleave appears to be doing no damage (only damage happening appears to be white melee damage at times)
    If I had to guess, maybe Kazzak was too far away for the "hits all targets in front of you" part of the spell in this case, even though it still let it be cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmonchan View Post
    If I had to guess, maybe Kazzak was too far away for the "hits all targets in front of you" part of the spell in this case, even though it still let it be cast.
    I'd wager it's this as well. I'm going to do some more testing to confirm, but it seems to have a very short range. Have to get REALLY close on some larger hitboxes, like quite a bit inside the circle. Not unprecedented for such behaviour either. Hopefully Blizzard fixes.
    Last edited by FenixAU; 2016-01-19 at 02:02 AM.

Marked off Sha.

WTB Alpha. It's been live for 3 months now. QQ. Also need to start getting a feel for Vengeance so I can actually start doing numbers and come up with ideas for WoD bosses as soon as it goes live.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Probably won't be seeing any WOD soloing, the Alpha gives you an aura inside wod raids that scales you to level 100 with 650 ilvl for normal BRF.

Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Probably won't be seeing any WOD soloing, the Alpha gives you an aura inside wod raids that scales you to level 100 with 650 ilvl for normal BRF.
    Must be still up from the WoD Beta. You could try posting about it on the official forums or sending WarcraftDevs a tweet to see if they know about it and can get it removed.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

^ They won't. It was active throughout the entire of the WoD Beta for MoP areas. And usually during MoP PTR's for major patches (5.2/5.4) it was introduced as well. They've been doing it for years. It's a safety thing so they can control what we do and don't see. Intelligent in some ways, hideously and insanely retarded in others.
    "It's those tears of rage making it harder for you to see." - Warstar [March 2016]
    Soloing Discord
    DH

25N onyxias lair on the spreadsheet for wotlk is marked as incomplete and i'm sure its doable :P

Trying to get my DH to 108 to try some stuff but dealing with some bugged quests atm, im 106 though i may check out some stuff still.

- - - Updated - - -

http://imgur.com/a/XzUsX

Album of my MOP soloing as level 108 demon hunter, 775 ilvl or so.

Terrace Of Endless Springs

Tsulong 10n
    All others 25n

Heart Of Fear

First 4 done on 25N, dps not there for Amber on any difficulty so stopped there.

MSV

All done on 25N

Throne Of Thunder

Just did first 2 on 25N, wiped on council a few times and called it quits for the day of soloing, 10N would be doable of course.

Will mark off, good job ^^

Question, how was Vizier? Did you have to heal much or is Blizzards scaling so retarded you took no damage? I presume you just spammed glaive throw?

EDIT: Can someone tell me if any of you can edit the spreadsheet? I think someone's fucking with it. I swear to god things are being marked off or removed when I havn't touched it. It set it to be private edit and public view.
    Last edited by JimSolo; 2016-02-05 at 10:30 AM.
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Nah as I mention in the caption for vizier theres a "trick".

It lets you stay in melee range performing a regular rotation while the boss doesn't stop channeling the enrage mechanic. It requires a bit of precision in how you face and being @ max range but once you learn it you get used to it. The healing is easy when every soul cleave is a 100k heal haha, i'll be able to do a bunch of 25H next week maybe, depending on what raids I can unlock heroic mode for.

Huh, is this a new edition or have i just not heard of it? I've attempted the boss several times as pally/dk/monk and knew where to stand to stay out of range, but I could never find any sweetspot to do melee abilities. Back in the day chain lightning used to heal so that iirc is how wan killed it. I never killed it as DK though, gear had to be stupid high ilevel and I quit before I managed it.
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Pretty sure its been around for a while, at least all of WOD i thought. Yeah the sweetspot is definitely there on live and alpha. I did 25H on my live druid a few weeks ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Siege Of Orgrimmar Normal

Immerseus
    Fallen Protectors
    Norushen

Added to album besides immerseus screenshot i forgot. No chance of doing Sha, tried to get out of prison with hellgate talent but gg stayed stunned.

Marked. Curiosity question, what level/ilevel does the retardaura (aka level scaling aura in the top right of your buffs) drop you back too? You're level 108 but i'm presuming ~620 ilevel?

Also if they fixed the nuroshen bug did you just outdps it even with 75% dps reduction? (another proof of retarded scaling concept -.-)

Good kills
    Soloing Discord
    DH

Actually don't get any scaling as far as I can tell. I get the "draenor aura" even in a MOP raid but i seemed to stay the same level and item level.
    I just outdps'd it but I believe the corruption debuff said 50% dps reduction (maybe cause normal mode or something i'm not sure) but yea it was just tank and spank not too bad. I really wanna check out galakras to see if that got changed but probably not, and can't get past sha for now.

I wanna check to see how a DH gets scaled down in wod raids but yea everything will be impossible except maybe oregorger or something.

Deleted
    Managed to do MSV 10, and 2 first bosses from ToT10 as Havoc.

MSV 25 Heroic.

Stone Guard
    Feng
    Gara'jal
    Spirit Kings

Stuck On Elegon due to mechanics unique to 25 heroic where you can't kill the add or insta die, and soul cleave is a cleave :/

TOES 25 Heroic

Protectors

Stuck on Tsulong nuff said

Throne Of Thunder

25N

Jin'rokh
    Horridon
    Council
    Tortos
    Megaera
    Ji-kun
    Iron Qon
    Twin Consorts
    Lei Shen

10N

Durumu
    Primordius
    Dark Animus

I forgot to switch back to 25 man after Durumu :/ until Iron Qon. Primordius should be good any difficulty, Dark Animus not sure feel like even 25 heroic might be good, Durumu probably 10 heroic at best.

I'll sort our imgur albums soon they are a little tricky/confusing for me atm

just finish solo halls of valor(normal)
    youtube.com/watch?v=0eBMbx3EWKE
    hope your guys love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ajohi View Post
    just finish solo halls of valor(normal)
    youtube.com/watch?v=0eBMbx3EWKE
    hope your guys love it.
    HAHAHAHAHAHA, guess they have some tuning to do still...

hahaha I was just about to do halls of valor last night but it got too late, grats and yea the permanent meta is definitely crazy.