Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Forikorder View Post
    its a pretty pointless observation, but if you let the boat phase happen and then kill the other 2 you can board the boat, in theory if you kill the 2 of them and the adds on the boat you can stop the bombardment, but its easier to just burst one of them
    Last I recall isn't bombardment like a million damage every second or so? Even nowadays that would kill you pretty fast I think. Probably just easier to burst one.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisibelf View Post
    Last I recall isn't bombardment like a million damage every second or so? Even nowadays that would kill you pretty fast I think. Probably just easier to burst one.
    Bombardment needs ~60 seconds to charge up (see here), so theoretically you can do that if you cannot handle tanking all three enraged bosses at once. Personally I doubt the tanking part would be a problem as either Havoc or Vengeance, so I'd suggest bursting down one as well.

(and either way soon after Antorus we'd steamroll Maidens in any difficulty and never look back anyway, so Maidens strategies won't matter for long.)
    Last edited by isaac2314; 2017-09-16 at 09:02 PM.
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Whelp Mione managed Helya just now. Shame I was so close to being the first for once. Oh well. Let's give em a big hand.

Noticed someone posting on Discord but not here, so figured I'd repost:

See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Deleted
    Gul'dan

ilvl 942, 69 traits. will post more thoughts and whatnot later, but for now this is all you get
    Last edited by mmocf2aa074f10; 2017-10-10 at 07:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Gul'dan

ilvl 942, 69 traits. will post more thoughts and whatnot later, but for now this is all you get
    How do you deal with the enrage?

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    Gul'dan

Very nice. Wish I could snatch some Ilvl upgrades so I could do some of those. I tried Xavius, and Elisande but lack the dps to down Xavius before corruption, and Elisande I'm working on a reliable way to reset stacks. It's maddening.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anahita View Post
    How do you deal with the enrage?
    You time it out in p1 by leaving the inquisitor up. Inquisitor is stuck immobible and cannot damage you, so that only leaves liquid hellfire to survive.

The downside is that eyes enrage anyway in p2/p3, which are hell to deal with, but hey, hell is better than straight up impossibility.

Deleted
    Solo GD. This man likes his weird stuff. But still, impressive in an unhealthy way.

Just Solo'd the Dragons of nightmare in normal Emerald Nightmare with my Demonhunter... cheesy tactic to reset the stacks, otherwise easy.

https: //www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/CczaFJ2Bkg7DK8Nr/#fight=12

I don't know if this is still relevant for anybody... I was just bored =)

Quote Originally Posted by Eleyanor View Post
    Just Solo'd the Dragons of nightmare in normal Emerald Nightmare with my Demonhunter... cheesy tactic to reset the stacks, otherwise easy.

https: //www . warcraftlogs . com/reports/CczaFJ2Bkg7DK8Nr/#fight=12

I don't know if this is still relevant for anybody... I was just bored =)
    I just ended up eating the stuns since the damage was so low. Your way is probably faster though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please, refresh that info in tables
    Mionee is not alone soloing master in the whole world and you can find another soloing masters ^^

(BTW, Mionee has cleared several M+ dungeons in timer, so his info in this table is not actual too)

Elerethe HC has been killed solo by vengeance dh:

Cenarius HC is possible (i did 18% attempt with 930-ish ilvl, right now with 958 ilvl i can do it):

ALL mythic+ bossses are possible to solokill!

and I can say more: some mythic+0/2/3/4 were killable on the start of Legion with 826-860 ilvl:

Rokmora Mythic solo by 826 ilvl DH:

Deepbeard+4 solo by 856 ilvl DH:

HoV+5 solo by DH:

MaW+3 solo in timer:

WotV+2 solo with 2 chests:

DH solo: Upper Kara+4 in timer:

DH solo: Lady Hatecoil Mythic with 829 ilvl!!!

All these videos from my channel:
    http://youtube.com/heroicsolo

Also, you can find a lot of dh soloing and speedrunning videos on this channel (like M+10 (and higher) bosses soloing in 7.1.5):
    Shiekrunner

- - - Updated - - -

And about Havoc soloing:

Archimonde mythic by havoc DH is possible (here I had 914 ilvl):

10+ Year Old Account
    I've killed Skorpyron solo today in havoc spec:

Months behind.com

Deleted
    Solo'd M+ 22 Dresaron (Dragon boss in DHT). Affixes: Bursting, Skitting, Tyrannical. Ilvl 966, 75 traits.

Deleted
    Solo full M+15 Darkheart Thicket. Affixes: Bursting, Skittish, Tyrannical. Ilvl ~966. 76 traits.

possible to solo nythendra?

Quote Originally Posted by tomatosaucin View Post
    possible to solo nythendra?
    Yes, she is very easy on any difficulty. You need to spec Vengeance for mythic.