Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Turkey wants EU and US to accept isis.

http://www.awdnews.com/top-news/turk...out-the-future

Please tell me, how not all Muslims are terrorists now.
    100% sure that several other Muslim countries will accept Isis too.

Deleted
    Perhaps we should start examining Turkey more closely. I think they are in need of some freedom and democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post

I'm a Muslim, and i play WoW, i study and i go to work. I guess it is WoW's fault that i am a terrorist yes? Because if we are following your logic, i fucked a goat aswell yes?

There is a large population in Turkey who are not educated at all. They watch the television of current goverment, they read newspapers sided with current goverment. The local authorities are also sided with current goverment.

Current goverment has many intention over Syria. They want to use IS against PKK. Current Turkish economy is built over construction so they also want to be part of rebuilding Syria, just like happened in Iraq. With PKK and Assad in Syria, these won't be possible. Buying cheap oil from IS. With removing Assad they will also serve the intentions of Israel.

You may hear the Rep. President is talking against Israel but his sons ships are trading between Israel and Turkey for years. These are just games to fool that uneducated population.

Don't take one guys speech for whole country. He is just a puppet.

Is that news source credible?
    If so, I guess being an official does not protect you from going off the deep end - doesn't mean you get to generalise from him to all muslims.
    I doubt most muslims will cheer on as ISIS destroys Mecca and Medina as the as they announced they would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Is that news source credible?
    If so, I guess being an official does not protect you from going off the deep end - doesn't mean you get to generalise from him to all muslims.
    I doubt most muslims will cheer on as ISIS destroys Mecca and Medina as the as they announced they would.
    They are the equivalent of facebook news reporting. They quote as a source sputniknews. Do i have to say more?
    No contact details, no information about them in any kind either.

Browsed several more articles and all their sources seem to be just blogs, so it's a blog of blogs for the weak minded who need their daily dose of fake outrage.

Well, that's pretty scary.

Go Putin!

15+ Year Old Account
    The article in the OP seems like the source other "news" sources are pulling from, and it provides no further source. There's also an statement where they deny this was ever said.

We hereby state that the recent stories on some foreign media outlets claiming that Anadolu Agency did an interview with Turkish National Intelligence Organization (MIT) Undersecretary Hakan Fidan and published it are totally false.

It is known that the MIT has no such practice of speaking to media.
    These fabricated stories by foreign sources are regarded as part of an international psychological campaign against Turkey.
    Necessary steps have been taken to have such fabricated stories removed, with legal rights being reserved.
    http://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/state...agency-/448685

Even if Turkey did say it then it's unlikely that they'll admit to it. For various reasons I find Turkey's role in the recent crisis to be rather dubious though. Time will tell if there's any merit to the caution and distrust.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryusei View Post

100% sure that several other Muslim countries will accept Isis too.
    How the fuck did you make the link between what turkey is doing and the general 1 billion strong muslim population?!
    Criticize Turkey. Criticize who supports them. What have "muslims" to do with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    The article in the OP seems like the source other "news" sources are pulling from, and it provides no further source. There's also an statement where they deny this was ever said.

http://www.aa.com.tr/en/turkey/state...agency-/448685
    Thanks. This thread should be closed, tbh.

Fuck Muslims! Fuck Islam! Oh, wait... Is this a fake story? Sorry, Muslims, sorry, Islam

Just another day on the internetz...

OP you're an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

they should really just bomb Turkey, they are already supporting ISIS by buying and selling their oil and now they are openly announcing they support Terrorism. maybe Russia can take them out instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    How the fuck did you make the link between what turkey is doing and the general 1 billion strong muslim population?!
    Criticize Turkey. Criticize who supports them. What have "muslims" to do with this?
    Firstly this tread is bullshit and should be locked.

Secondly - we do the same with all police, all white people, all etc etc.
    Human nature.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    they should really just bomb Turkey, they are already supporting ISIS by buying and selling their oil and now they are openly announcing they support Terrorism. maybe Russia can take them out instead.
    Apparently they didn't.
    This seems to be a false flag operation by some "news source" that wants some attention and discredit Turkey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bullshit thread and should be locked since it is just spreading false iformation.
    A valid thread of criticism of Turkey policies is fine, making stuff up is not a proper base for a debate.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergunk View Post
    I'm a Muslim, and i play WoW, i study and i go to work. I guess it is WoW's fault that i am a terrorist yes? Because if we are following your logic, i fucked a goat aswell yes?
    don't listen to that guy. he is an idiot.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    OP is a fucking idiot, just as you expect from a barely moderated forum.