Question Need help with Mythic Velhari

We keep getting boss to about 25% or lower and then wiping

Code:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/T8azmRJXxtwFcnQH
    Code:
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/V9hfPZaFmwXAHM47

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    25% is pretty much when you get the final add, so what's killing you? Probably bad positioning resulting in double knockback and significant aura damage combined with Gavel. Look up a video, there is a good "safe" spot where you barely get moved by knockbacks, so you can afford ground based cooldowns like SLT, Barrier, AMZ to reduce the damage. And always have someone dispel the debuff before it happens - keeping up with healing is very difficult due to constant movement, so you're better off having it jump around during high damage moments. Double dispel glyph might help, just in case you had to sacrifice a healer to Edict.

It might also help to burn most of your cooldowns on the first Gavel. During the second one, your damage bonus is pretty big, so you can use damage->healing cooldowns like VE to much greater effect. If you don't have enough cooldowns, you're probably using too much on earlier Edicts.

Also, it helps to give more details in your post than just the %.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Also, it helps to give more details in your post than just the %.
    well he did post links to logs

ok so our tank will die like 5% into phase 3 and i just dont know what else there is like if its not the tanks its the raid

Deleted
    damage on tanks in p3 is brutal, they need to rotate cooldowns
    what we did on progression, is making warrior dps tank the boss for a bit at the beginning of p3 when we still have low max hp (they can do it with die by the sword), with 2 warrior dps they were able to tank the boss safely for like 14 seconds

i checked 1 of your logs, im by no means a pro at it but
    1. you let a cast go through from healing add, you cant let that happen since it makes p2 go longer and you exit it with less hp
    2. during edict on p3 when i suppose you were going to sac it (a hunter got it so he survived with det), talby clicked lock gate or something and got killed by it, you can see it on replay at around 4:00 - actually there were 2 monks who moved out of the group but other managed to return safely

im sure others can add to it

edit: warcraftlogs.com/reports/T8azmRJXxtwFcnQH this is the log im talking about

Deleted
    As said above tanks are dying. If its not the tanks fault then the healers should just heal more. The disc should be spamming clarity and only focus tanks whole time while pala also focus tanks but offheals with beacon (like spam heal the debuffs while beacon is on tanks). We even had the holy paladin stand out and heal, but then you need to be sure he wont die from edict. The other 2 healers should just handle raid while keeping hots on tanks.

So I will use this thread instead of creating a new one.
    We too are at Tyrant and keep wiping to different things. We need to get the timing right in Phase 3, so I know that's the case. But I feel we are a bit low on healing. Our tanks are often dying in Phase 2. Can someone point out the problems please?

warcraftlogs .com/reports/BJcjPvk9FdMghwyt#type=healing

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teomas View Post
    So I will use this thread instead of creating a new one.
    We too are at Tyrant and keep wiping to different things. We need to get the timing right in Phase 3, so I know that's the case. But I feel we are a bit low on healing. Our tanks are often dying in Phase 2. Can someone point out the problems please?

warcraftlogs .com/reports/BJcjPvk9FdMghwyt#type=healing
    I know you didnt specificly ask for disc help but your disc priest has to step up. Only 3x AA casts is horrible, horrible 2 set uptime. Also tell him to stop using cascade, its bugged and hits pets 50% of the time. He should be using DS this fight. VERY low penance casts, thats just unbelievable (to compare i had 78 defensive penance casts while he had 19 with only 40 sec diffrence).

Even if this fight isnt great for him on meters his healing is really to low. There could be other factors your tanks/dps are dying but hes really underperforming.

Update: He also has way to much spirit for a disc, i healed tyrant with around 1,5k spirit and didnt get under 70k mana still, he has 500 more spirit then that.
    Last edited by mmoc5829d1e13c; 2015-11-27 at 06:04 PM.