Thread: Banned

Banned

I received the following email:

Greetings sumoldeananas,

Actions that have been performed on your account are in violation of the League of Legends Terms of Use. You can review these terms at http://www.leagueoflegends.com/legal/termsofuse

Due to the severity of this violation, your League of Legends account has been banned until Tue Feb 22 22:22:22 UTC 2203

If you have any questions, contact our Player Support team at https://support.leagueoflegends.com/home

Riot Games Player Support
    I believe this to be highly out of proportion and unjustified the duration of this ban especially since i do not have nor ever had an LoL account...

2203 eh? Maybe someone used your email for an account then. That's hilarious though.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Deleted
    Well... better go in cryosleep then.

Quote Originally Posted by sumoldeananas View Post
    I received the following email:

I believe this to be highly out of proportion and unjustified the duration of this ban especially since i do not have nor ever had an LoL account...
    So wait your bitching about a account you claim to not have nore care about getting banned.

Here is what happen and why said account is banned. Your email was used to bot and the bot was banned. You need to change emails now since you risk losing everything tied to that email.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    So wait your bitching about a account you claim to not have nore care about getting banned.

Here is what happen and why said account is banned. Your email was used to bot and the bot was banned. You need to change emails now since you risk losing everything tied to that email.
    do you not need access to the email to verify or anything?

or could i just use what ever email i choose and make an account and use the account?

curious, seems like something is missing here.

Quote Originally Posted by Septik View Post

or could i just use what ever email i choose and make an account and use the account?

Yes for most sites you must access the email to verify it. That means the OP's email has been compromised.

Edit: Or hes lying and he made the account and got banned for cheating.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

What you call bitching i call sharing a curiosity as in, a 200 year ban..

My thoughts exactly, that's why i tried to login with this email account on the riotgames site I asked for a password recovery nothing happened.. and a couple of hours have passed and the recovery email hasn't come...

EDIT: Exactly i am lying about being banned on a game i never played... clap clap..
    Last edited by sumoldeananas; 2015-11-26 at 06:29 PM.

Fairly sure he's trying to share a laugh, but hey, what do I know.

2203 is for scripting. My level 14 account on EUW was banned for scripting as well this month. I haven't played it in 3 years at least.

Quote Originally Posted by sumoldeananas View Post

EDIT: Exactly i am lying about being banned on a game i never played... clap clap..
    As I said one of two things happen. Ether A) you had the account did something wrong and got banned or B) Your email has been compromised and you need to fix that.

With this type of ban its normal to see some insane date of when the ban will be removed. This isn't anything new at all and I find this thread pointless cause of that. Whoever had ur email was banned for botting or cheating in some way. Companys don't just delete your account they place some insane ban date on it. All companys are known to do this.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2015-11-26 at 06:32 PM.

Deleted
    it's a case of
    Click this link, have this keylogger, thanks for all your game info!

This isn't anything new at all and I find this thread pointless cause of that. Whoever had ur email was banned for botting or cheating in some way.
    You are forgetting the fact that Riot is simply an insane and incompetent company.

They will perma ban people for saying "GG easy" if they had any prior offense. You receive and chat logs if banned for toxicity but if you make a thread proving you said nothing toxic they will say "You received the wrong chat logs" refusing to provide the proper ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyonis View Post
    Well... better go in cryosleep then.
    Best answer ever
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Because the random name generator might pump out Lortfanden, which sounds like a pretty generic fantasy Warrior name in English, until you realize it means "Shit Fuck" in Danish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    WoD is worse than leveling in Hellfire Peninsula in a PvP Server where your faction sucks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probablly a keylogger

Riot ban people till odd years, typically way beyond when Riot will even be a company, as a form of code. 2203 is the code used for a player using bots and/or scripts. So either your email has been used to make an account that has been botting (and your email address is therefore compromised, since they were able to click the registration link on the email) or you're lying and have been caught scripting/botting.
    RETH