10+ Year Old Account

WoD Digital Deluxe question

For Christmas I was going to buy my wife the digital deluxe for WoD so she could have the mount and pet but I cannot find an option to do this anymore. Did they remove it with the Legion prepurchase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    For Christmas I was going to buy my wife the digital deluxe for WoD so she could have the mount and pet but I cannot find an option to do this anymore. Did they remove it with the Legion prepurchase?
    Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe is off the shelf to make room for Legion. Mounts and other goods might be available on the store in the future.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

To quote a blue poster:

With the Warlords of Draenor Digital Deluxe retiring, we know there are many who would still like to be able to get their hands on the digital items that came with purchasing it. To address this desire, we will be making these items available for purchase at some point in the future. These will then be available for purchase until the pre-patch for the new Legion expansion. Please note, the option to purchase these items is limited to those who already have a Warlords of Draenor license attached to their account.
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/3...arly-opinions/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply.
    You're welcome.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..