Deleted

Looking for RP Partners!

Hi there! I'm new to RP circle here and I'm looking to start some one-on-ones and get involved in some open roleplays.

I mostly like to RP with my Troll Witch Doctor (In game Class Demonology Warlock) and I don't mind cross faction RP! I don't want to give too much of his history away because I prefer to find out things through rp, but here are the basics of his profile and some artwork I made of him.

Name: Seshij'to
    Race: Troll (Darkspear)
    Sex: Male
    Realm: Wyrmrest Accord [However due to work and money issues I don't have an active subscription]
    Eye Color: Grey
    Height: 7'2" [standing upright]
    Body Type: Lean.
    Class: Darkspear Witch doctor [Warlock]
    Current Residence: Traveller
    Languages: Zandali/Orcish/Common

Faction: Primary Loyalty to Darkspear

Personality: Seshij’to seems to not take anything but his practice seriously. He's quite patient and very much believes in adapting to situations as they happen and often goes along with the flow of things. He often finds things humorous and tends not to hold back in his impressions of others. He's willing to bend his morals to reach his own goals but usually will not bend them for others. Seshij'to is also quite introspective but prefers to act rather than sit back. He would prefer to come up with solutions to problems as he goes. He often lives in secluded areas but will boldly approach others, even from opposing factions. He spends a great deal of time around the demons hes able to summon and learning what he can from them. Despite his relaxed and open approach to them, he is more than willing to sacrifice their safety for himself or others.

Likes/Dislikes:
    He likes solitude, but he likes to remain approachable too. He likes socializing with strangers and getting involved in dangerous situations for the thrill of it. He likes to experiment with magical rituals, even if they don't turn out the way he wants them to.

He dislikes people with bad or impatient attitudes, and is suspicious of most peoples intentions. He dislikes mechanical or robotic items, mostly because they're loud or cold and otherwise devoid of life. He also tends to dislike cities and like many trolls, dislikes being around or on the ocean. As a result he flies to most places and rarely leaves Kalimdor.

Appearance: [I am unable to post links yet but if you go to my profile the url to my artwork of him is in in the description!]

Strengths/Weaknesses: Comes with most of the strengths and weaknesses of your classic magic user. Lower defense than most, poor hand-to-hand combat skills and works best at long distances.

If you're interested in rping one-on-one please PM me! I will also be putting up a starter for an open rp soon.
    Last edited by mmoc3403e46129; 2015-11-28 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Improved Profile