Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    As pleasant as this discussion has been, I'll hop out now. Thanks for providing your opinion, Fnx, and having a back and forth. Have a lovely evening!
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Apparently Fnx's mother never taught him if you dont' have anything nice to say don't say nothing. Of course it's not super hard for the guilds that have been farming it for a long time, it is however still fun to watch. What I don't get is why you came in here to basically do nothing but bash them for doing something that they think is fun. Why even post at all?

Grats to you guys in Drive that was a fun watch for a casual pleb like myself.

Good job guys, seen a lot of crazy speed kill setups this last 2 weeks. We(NextLevel on TM) killed M.Reaver last night without any healers, 9 seconds slower than your kill though! Did a 2healer on M.Tyrant but ended up having to focus dps adds for fear of dead tank syndrome, was something around 3m47 so about a minute slower than your kill but still good enough for rank 2! Hilarious how trivial the 10ilvl has made everything.

About speed kills, they are fun and a lot of the people taking part in them (in my own guild and others) have mentioned it's the most fun they have had since progression.. Because some of the tactics and setups take a lot of execution to pull off, it adds further competition between guilds. Drive is known for pushing speed kills, let them enjoy what left there is in this game to aim for in terms of enjoyment or accomplishment.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2015-11-27 at 06:50 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    Apparently Fnx's mother never taught him if you dont' have anything nice to say don't say nothing. Of course it's not super hard for the guilds that have been farming it for a long time, it is however still fun to watch. What I don't get is why you came in here to basically do nothing but bash them for doing something that they think is fun. Why even post at all?

Grats to you guys in Drive that was a fun watch for a casual pleb like myself.
    You make it sound like I bash drive, I don't. If this was any other guild, I would have the same view on it, even if it was my own. Would be embarrassed as fuck if it was my own even. Why am I not allowed to say I don't find it impressive in the first place? I don't care what they do and how they do it, but putting it out as it's something special I don't see any reason for whenever there is no competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    You make it sound like I bash drive, I don't. If this was any other guild, I would have the same view on it, even if it was my own. Would be embarrassed as fuck if it was my own even. Why am I not allowed to say I don't find it impressive in the first place? I don't care what they do and how they do it, but putting it out as it's something special I don't see any reason for whenever there is no competition.

If you don't find it impressive why even bother posting then, it shouldn't even be important enough for you to bother responding. I don't think you're bashing them, but you've been nothing but negative in this thread. To the point where if your guild was the one that did this you would be embarrassed, so you clearly don't think very highly about what the this thread is about. I don't go into pvp achievement threads and bash people that enjoy PVP, just because I hate it. So why come into a thread and do nothing but hate and be passive aggressive about it. Just doesn't make sense to me why you'd even bother posting in something you clearly don't give a single fuck about.

LOL someone seems salty. Spends 2 pages bashing on Drive, claims he doesn't care and isn't actually bashing on them. Post your own kill video if your guild can do better.

I'm personally super impressed. The way he can move those health bars is crazy.

You are - same as people are allowed to not care about what you have to say. I for instance find the thought of you being embarrassed if it were your guild doing some speed kills for fun absurd but hey if that's your feeling so be it. Also it's hardly advertised here as the second coming of Christ so no idea what's triggering there so hard. It's not like boosting all day would be more interesting or farming your precious valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    It is fortunate that Drives enjoyment of trying neat things in raids does not hinge on the .... admiration of others.
    Why post a thread on it then? Because any comment that isn't swooning admiration seems to get quite a bit of flak.

I mean the OP is just a YT vid, no discourse on why you did it, just "hey, look at us!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Criptos View Post
    If you don't find it impressive why even bother posting then, it shouldn't even be important enough for you to bother responding. I don't think you're bashing them, but you've been nothing but negative in this thread. To the point where if your guild was the one that did this you would be embarrassed, so you clearly don't think very highly about what the this thread is about. I don't go into pvp achievement threads and bash people that enjoy PVP, just because I hate it. So why come into a thread and do nothing but hate and be passive aggressive about it. Just doesn't make sense to me why you'd even bother posting in something you clearly don't give a single fuck about.
    Pvp has competition, this doesn't.

Deleted
    lol your getting so fucking triggered. That's the real embarrassing thing in this thread.

Pvp has competition, this doesn't.
    God forbid they have fun doing something other then just regular old farm / sale kills.

Anyways, you clearly want to do nothing but hate, so i'm done. Grats again Drive fun video.

Man the salt and triggering in this thread is fuckin' real yo

Gotta love the hi-end gamers.

Quote Originally Posted by lanana View Post
    lol your getting so fucking triggered. That's the real embarrassing thing in this thread.
    Hes not triggered at all, just because hes considering it and not mindlessly posting a "omg u gais rock!!!" comment. It's the same as the guy further up who said "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything" What the fuck? Are we only allowed to speak when we're handing out fake compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Hes not triggered at all, just because hes considering it and not mindlessly posting a "omg u gais rock!!!" comment. It's the same as the guy further up who said "If you can't say anything nice then don't say anything" What the fuck? Are we only allowed to speak when we're handing out fake compliments?
    Come on man, you know exactly what's going on in this thread. Stop trying to veil your salt; let it flow through you!

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Come on man, you know exactly what's going on in this thread. Stop trying to veil your salt; let it flow through you!
    I'm not salty. I'm impressed that people can do it and they are better players than me, thats for sure. On the flip side, when the big boys try that time will get smashed. So compared to me its amazing, compared to the top dogs it's not. It's all a matter of perspective.

Keep fishing with your trolling comments though, I'm sure someone will be stupid enough to care and bite ^_^

Deleted
    I'm not salty. I'm impressed that people can do it and they are better players than me, thats for sure. On the flip side, when the big boys try that time will get smashed. So compared to me its amazing, compared to the top dogs it's not. It's all a matter of perspective.

Keep fishing with your trolling comments though, I'm sure someone will be stupid enough to care and bite ^_^
    At least some people in here get it.

Deleted
    Awesome video! I like how you guys went for a setup like this because to me it shows you enjoy to be challenged continuously rather than laying back and selling runs, showering in gold (nothing wrong with that, but what you did seems like more fun!). And of course, great Monk action right there, makes me want to try mine again. I know what it's like to solo heal crazy shit so respect to him for succeeding, and the rest of your team for giving this a shot! Gj!

At least some people in here get it.
    Hahahahahah oh god this is just too funny. Oh wow man, are you guys for real? Ahahah man my sides, just...wow.

Pretty sick kill.
    No idea why all these salty plebs try to devalue it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnogga View Post
    Pretty sick kill.
    No idea why all these salty plebs try to devalue it.
    Because they get off on coming in and trying to make others accomplishments seem worthless to them. And they can because they are protected by simple anonymity.