Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Alliance (SPOILERS)Jaina Proudmoore ?

[JUST SPECULATION]
    So, in the alpha build we heard that King Varian is probably gonna die and Anduin will be King.Since Anduin is pretty young(16-17yrs) could Jaina be ruling in his stead as a Lady Regent,kinda like Bolvar pre WotLK.This could explain why she isn't the leader of the Kirin'Tor anymore.
    Your thoughts on having Jaina as human racial leader ?

Would love that! Jaina is <3. I hope if she ever dies it would be in the end of last expansion.

Anduin is 18. He has shown he has a knack for diplomacy and doesn't need an unstable influence like Jaina.

Anduin has the King title in the files so he doesn't need a regent, he's old enough to be king.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Jaina isnt even part of Stormwind, she wouldn't be able to be the Queen Regent even if Anduin was unable to rule.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

jaina is still in ultra bitch mode, so i doubt it.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    [JUST SPECULATION]
    So, in the alpha build we heard that King Varian is probably gonna die and Anduin will be King.Since Anduin is pretty young(16-17yrs) could Jaina be ruling in his stead as a Lady Regent,kinda like Bolvar pre WotLK.This could explain why she isn't the leader of the Kirin'Tor anymore.
    I thought Anduin was more around 20-22? Also, I'm going to assume that Genn will advise Anduin on military matter if not flat out control the Alliance military in legion.

I got tired of Jaina in ICC. In fact I would like some new faces in the forefront.

I actually agree here. I cannot see Anduin ruling, maybe in 1-2 expansions if Varian is really gone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I thought Anduin was more around 20-22? Also, I'm going to assume that Genn will advise Anduin on military matter if not flat out control the Alliance military in legion.

I got tired of Jaina in ICC. In fact I would like some new faces in the forefront.
    ... Genn, the guy who couldnt bring a victory against the forsaken and has hardly any name to himself.

YeahNoThankYouVeryMuch!

5 years have passed since WoD, Anduin is actually in his early 20's now and plenty old enough to lead the Kingdom of Stormwind and the Alliance.

Personally, I don't like Jaina. If Anduin can't handle the job as leader of the Alliance, I'd rather see Magni Bronzebeard as our leader.

I can see her being an advisor, but that's pretty much always been her position anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    jaina is still in ultra bitch mode, so i doubt it.
    She's chilled out a lot now! She has some sort of epiphany in War Crimes
    I remember you... In the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    [JUST SPECULATION]
    anduin is the king
    http://legion.wowhead.com/npc=100419...-and-the-court

Quote Originally Posted by Teranzil View Post
    She's chilled out a lot now! She has some sort of epiphany in War Crimes
    War Crimes was before horde ring questline where she was once again still a bitch

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ultramonkey View Post
    Anduin is 18. He has shown he has a knack for diplomacy and doesn't need an unstable influence like Jaina.
    Actually Anduin would totally be the type of person trying to help someone when he has the power to do so... as he did with Garrosh.

Furthermore, he's personally attached to Jaina. Doesn't mean it's the right choice, but I'm certain it would be his choice.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post

Sadly, the hardcore lore reactionaries crap a brick every time Blizzard tries to introduce someone new.

Deleted
    Anduin as king basically means the Alliance is somewhere between having become a puppet state of the Horde and being on a suicidal course of self destruction.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom4u2 View Post
    Actually Anduin would totally be the type of person trying to help someone when he has the power to do so... as he did with Garrosh.

Furthermore, he's personally attached to Jaina. Doesn't mean it's the right choice, but I'm certain it would be his choice.
    I'm pretty sure Anduin allegiance is to the betterment of Azeroth. He wouldn't become toiled in a faction war and has shown time and time again that he wants peace between factions. He even became good friends with Baine.

Jaina on the other hand isn't in much of a diplomatic mood when it comes to interactions with the Horde.

Dude if I was an 18 year old Anduin I'd gladly marry a 40 year old Jaina

...for political purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Dude if I was an 18 year old Anduin I'd gladly marry a 40 year old Jaina

...for political purposes.
    Don't forget, she was tutored by a mage who could magically youth-ify herself, and is in love with an unaging dragon. Chances are, she will stay young forever...for political purposes.

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't put Varian in the cinematic to 'kill' him, not to mention if they kill him he will be the first alliance hero to die since Uther and blizz don't do that
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power