Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is it possible to get to this level without steroids?

This guy is totally shredded. Is it possible to attain a body like that without steroids? His bodyfat is probably something crazy low like 3%.

Last edited by Chingylol; 2015-11-27 at 03:08 AM.

Steroids doesn't help you look like that. Low body fat does, which is achievable with out steroids.

If you're asking whether you personally can look like this I'm going to guess no. It's possible of course but there's a number of factors that will determine what fat percentage you can reasonably get down to. If you want to look like that just keep working out and eating clean, even if you don't look like him you'll look like the best version of you.

Yes, it is possible, I watched the video. Apparently all you have to do is never give up, and always try, and never give up on your dreams.

Deleted
    He skipped leg day.

Deleted
    Nope, you'll be wasting your time if you're trying to look like that without roids.

If you have that body type it's possible. If you don't it's not possible.

Eat clean.
    Workout allot.
    don't bother with other ppl's views on you when your content with yourself.

Doing something stupid like steroids might even have bad effects.
    think things like losing the muzzle the second you don't workout 100% or worst case losing ya man parts
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Yes. That there is hard work. Steroids usually cause you to bulk up more.

Nah that's not a roid body, that's just an extremely low body fat %. He must have dropped fat for this video as there is no way you can keep such low body fat year round. Body builders cut to 4-6% body fat before events and it's very taxing on their bodies.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Doesnt look like a roid body to me as someone mentioned. Usually you tend to bulk up alot more than that where as he just looks like due to insane bodyfat. Definatly achieveable with hard work and stone hard dedication. Prolly will take a few years tho

All of you are categorizing steroids As a single substance..
    Stuff like :

https://www.steroid.com/trenbolone-acetate.php

Will get you these results also stuff like

https://www.steroid.com/Anavar.php

Also fucking with your insulin levels with insulin injections will allow for these results..

This doesn't include things like thermogenics, fat burners, or depleting your water and getting dried out.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Julio View Post
    Yes, it is possible, I watched the video. Apparently all you have to do is never give up, and always try, and never give up on your dreams.
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing. It's important though that you always listen to campy "epic" trailer music while not letting your dreams be just dreams.

Damn, where's Shia LaBeouf when you need him?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    He doesn't even look like he uses steroids.

You should see CT Fletcher, his prime compared to after the accident. Looks just as shredded.
    Post some pics/vids of where you think CT is natural

No roids here.. the guy is naturally genetically talented to create that physique.

The fact that he has fucking amazing striations visible, while having a small but cut as fuck frame just means he worked hard for his look.

What are your goals?
    Looking at other people and saying "I want to look like that" isn't the right approach.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezlar View Post
    No roids here.. the guy is naturally genetically talented to create that physique.

The fact that he has fucking amazing striations visible, while having a small but cut as fuck frame just means he worked hard for his look.

What are your goals?
    Looking at other people and saying "I want to look like that" isn't the right approach.
    You have no idea what you are talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Go look up professional Physique models vs body builders

If you got myostatin protein, low fat diet, intense cardio workout and weight lifting. then yes.

Steroid is a shortcut with permanent damage consequences. think of it as a drug dealer that makes millions in a year then gets the life sentence.

damage examples:

1-weaken left ventricle that may cause sudden cardiac arrest.
    2-Very weak tendons from the over contractions.
    3-Serious and legit boobs.
    4-high chance to loose fertility.

Long story shot, the guy in the video physically works for a living while working out.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaque View Post
    If you got myostatin protein, low fat diet, intense cardio workout and weight lifting. then yes.

Steroid is a shortcut with permanent damage consequences. think of it as a drug dealer that makes millions in a year then gets the life sentence.

damage examples:

Long story shot, the guy in the video physically works for a living while working out.
    Pretty much everything this person says about steroids is propagandist bullshit, if you don't abuse steroids that shit wont happen. Also there are many many different types of steroids, winstrol for instance will make you lean a mofo and not bulky like some other idiots here said.

This dude probably isnt on steroids but he clearly has time to devote his every waking moment to his cause, you clearly cannot achieve what he has

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepriest View Post
    You have no idea what you are talking about

- - - Updated - - -

Go look up professional Physique models vs body builders
    You offer nothing to prove me wrong. Bring something sensible to the table or say nothing at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Breaque View Post

damage examples:

'Low fat diet' is a meme. Intense cardio and weight lifting will only get you so far while natural. No roids it's either low bf%+less muscles/strength or higher bf% and higher strength.

Steroids are relatively harmless if you aren't an idiot. Get a blood test done every so often, don't use too much or push your body to extreme levels and listen to your body. #3 and #4 on your list can completely be avoided if you use the correct post-cycle and if you don't roid too hard/long in one go.

Quote Originally Posted by Deezlar View Post
    You offer nothing to prove me wrong. Bring something sensible to the table or say nothing at all.
    Go look at my previous post where I linked cutting steroids and told you to go look up physique models vs body builders.. Please sit down