Help building a new PC - 700€ budget

Hi all,

I'd like to upgrade my desktop PC. I live in Italy and my budget is 700€.

Components I already own:
    - Case
    - Mouse & keyboard
    - Samsung B2430H Monitor
    - Speakers
    - OS
    - A 120Gb SSD for the OS.

Apart from working with it (so mainly Office + CAT tools), I'll use it to play games, no video encoding whatsoever. I would like a very silent PC, I'd prefer that over a 2% increased performance.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    Amazon.it doesn't really give many options and no skylake cpu's. So based on that i would look something like this:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor (€204.96 @ Amazon Italia)
    Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard (€88.00 @ Amazon Italia)
    Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory (€42.29 @ Amazon Italia)
    Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (€52.80 @ Amazon Italia)
    Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 960 4GB Video Card (€245.62 @ Amazon Italia)
    Power Supply: XFX ProSeries 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply (€59.50 @ Amazon Italia)
    Total: €693.17
    Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
    Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-11-27 09:59 CET+0100

If you don't need the hdd then you can get an i5 4690k with a Z97mobo.

Thank you Kostattoo, but isn't this the Skylake you were referring to: http://www.amazon.it/Intel-Processor...keywords=6600k ?

Deleted
    Yes but the damn thing wasn't listed on pc partpicker when i was looking for it. I did do a manual search after posting the specs, saw the prices and well...they are beyond your budget. Unless you drop to an i3 which i would not suggest since you can grab an i5 haswell. Differences aren't that big between them, think 5-10% performance difference.

Thanks, I can probably still use my Power Supply, it's 3 years old but should work fine (650W).
    The difference in price is around 60€, so I guess I wouldn't exceed the 700€ mark by that much, right?

Deleted
    Its more than that. You need a skylake mobo and ddr4. So if you pick a 6600k you need a Z170mobo and 8gb ddr4. If you go for an i5 non k you can pick a cheaper H170 mobo but be careful in that case to get 2133Mhz ram not higher mhz. Whats the exact model of the psu you already have?

Deleted
    That power supply is bad quality. It can barely output 500w. Stick to the one i linked, don't cheap out on psu is most important part of the pc. If it goes bad it can take out all your pc parts with it ...

I'll follow your advices, then. Thank you so much