Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Artifacts talent calculator!

http://beta.wowdb.com/artifact-calculator#lAAAAAAAAA

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing on demonology yet btw.

- - - Updated - - -

"Your spells can punch holes in walls of time and space, opening beneficial portals" WTF
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

The only Artifacts I really wanted to see were Protection Paladin & Brewmaster, as that's what I'm torn between at the moment, and they don't have them!

I checked out the Mistweaver one though, and I have to say I really like how this'll work out. Some of them are just raw +X% increases and such, but I like that considering you'll need to carefully plan and allocate your Artifact Points. You can't just go and waste them on anything you want, as it'll be a long time before you can take all of them, so choosing wisely is important.

The U.I. also looks easy to use, although the Calculator is bugged at the moment, and doesn't support Relics.

Clearly we have some talents put in wrong spots. Id think Stuff of the Universe (destro) and Soul Flame (Affliction) will be swapped. Affliction doesn't deal with any shadow-flame spells, and 'Stuff of the Universe' sounds either afflictiony or demonology-ish.

This makes me wonder what they have planned for Demo.

13 seconds reduced cooldown on blink? hahaha. whatup melee.
    You were good, kid, real good. But as long as I'm around, you'll always be second best, see?
    ______________________________________________________________________________
    Oh, and no comment from Xe'ra about how the assault on the black temple was being led in part by the naaru. So was hatred corrupting A'dal's mind too, you pretentious windchime?
    - Volpethrope

And surv hunters have an artifact talent "From Behind"
    Last edited by Rayaleith; 2015-11-27 at 09:00 AM.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emeraldon View Post
    13 seconds reduced cooldown on blink? hahaha. whatup melee.
    rofl, we get infinite number of charges then XD

UA has chance to reapply itself :P

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    The only Artifacts I really wanted to see were Protection Paladin & Brewmaster, as that's what I'm torn between at the moment, and they don't have them!

I checked out the Mistweaver one though, and I have to say I really like how this'll work out. Some of them are just raw +X% increases and such, but I like that considering you'll need to carefully plan and allocate your Artifact Points. You can't just go and waste them on anything you want, as it'll be a long time before you can take all of them, so choosing wisely is important.

The U.I. also looks easy to use, although the Calculator is bugged at the moment, and doesn't support Relics.
    We can reset them though, but "at a cost" which is yet to be determined.
    We should as you say be putting thought into them before committing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    What is doomfire???
    something hunter related

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by VredesbyrdGC View Post
    Clearly we have some talents put in wrong spots. Id think Stuff of the Universe (destro) and Soul Flame (Affliction) will be swapped. Affliction doesn't deal with any shadow-flame spells, and 'Stuff of the Universe' sounds either afflictiony or demonology-ish.
    it's scepter of sargeras after all, the one that was used to create numerous portals in draenor back int he days. So it''s kinda the reason draenor has been destroyed

10+ Year Old Account
    Ebonchill needs more 'Frozen' references.

7+ Year Old Account
    Okay so I just read the mage traits so they may skew my perception of these traits so forgive me.

Destro: was meh overall except for these specifics
    Heathstone now fully heals you -HUZZAH
    Rof now RAINS INFERNALS - oh I hope it looks like glorious, like when it rained infernals during archimonde.
    Portals open up bringing benefits - I just hope a crap ton of them open, then I don't care what comes through it.

Aff - honestly nothing exciting, at least compared to destro.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Are you new here? We try to kill joy whenever possible.

Wait now, I could have sworn they said artifacts would include a few active abilities that we could put on our bars.... or am I making that up? Because as it stands these look almost 100% passive and just add stuff to things we already have

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, seems like only passives for Destruction, but I speculate that this Portals thing will require some activity to trigger their benefits. Just like affliction one - the innate is passive technically, but you do need to do something to kill the soul.

Not complaining, though, I think Destruction got some cool stuff there like Rain of Chaos thing, Doomfire and Portals, while also having quite a bit of practical stuff like extra shard generation, meatier Chaos Bolts and most importantly a big Mastery boost, which will make it pretty damn good, IMO.

I do think there is at least one placeholder there: "Stuff of the Universe" - it has the same effect as basic innate we start with (portals) and it's name screams placeholder - so I guess we will see something else there.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-11-27 at 10:46 AM.

Good points, with it being so early I'm sure the trees will change a lot.

I'm super curious about this portal thing. A mobility feature perhaps?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhiosis View Post
    I'm super curious about this portal thing. A mobility feature perhaps?
    Most likely some sort of buff that is proximity based (think Rune of Power) or needs to be triggered by clicking or something or maybe something comes out of this portal to smash faces... maybe mobility, but I hope for raw power boost.

Still pretty exciting stuff, although I'd argue some of the other classes got even more psychotic stuff, but ours is not bad at all.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2015-11-27 at 10:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am actually really excited for Destro, seeing those talents.
    I hope the portal thing actually ends up being increased mobility since that would help an insane amount in PvP and PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Most likely some sort of buff that is proximity based (think Rune of Power) or needs to be triggered by clicking or something or maybe something comes out of this portal to smash faces... maybe mobility, but I hope for raw power boost.

Still pretty exciting stuff, although I'd argue some of the other classes got even more psychotic stuff, but ours is not bad at all.
    Raw power is the only thing we have in an overabundance though, mobility is what we literally do not have at all.
    Even our portal turned into a talent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post

Raw power always has a cap; you add in one place, it's always taken away somewhere else. It's survivability, mobility and control that tends to be a bit more fluid.

Too bad demo has no data, but that also means they are putting more thought into it. Waiting time starts now.