Level 110 Character Boost?

Atm there is lvl 100 boost for 50 euro. Will there be level 110 boost in legion? Im guessing probably, but more important is when will it be available?

Deleted
    Likely not until the end of the expansion. Level 90 boosts were available at the end of MoP, and level 100 boosts at the end of WoD.

Not until the xpac after Legion gets announced/further developed. Just like with WoD and MoP. I'm sure it will, they want the game to still feel accessible for possible new players, so they will let them come into the current level to experience the new xpac of content.
    Don't quote me but I think the 90 boost in Mop came pretty late in the xpac, definitely after SoO was out and experienced. When they upped it to 100 for WoD, 6.2(last tier) had been out for 4-5 months.

Short answer: I have no doubt, but at least a year after Legion is out would be my guess if history repeats itself.

The purpose of a boost is not to get you to the endgame. It's to get you to the current xpac.

Of course Blizz sends mixed signals by enabling boosts before the xpac launches, but they want players to have time to acclimate to their new class.

Quote Originally Posted by Duano View Post
    Atm there is lvl 100 boost for 50 euro. Will there be level 110 boost in legion? Im guessing probably, but more important is when will it be available?
    The 100 Boost was introduced with the Legion pre-order. I think you can piece the rest together from here.