Bloodsail Buccaneers rep grind

Hello, I'm looking for some people who'd like to farm Booty Bay guards for pirate rep. If you're unfamiliar with Bloodsail, check the links below. If you're interested but can't join right away, feel free to add me and message me when available.

Reply here or whisper me in game at SeyserKoze#1355. I play on US-Ysera.

*I already completed the phased quest.

Bloodsail Buccaneers
    "Avast Ye, Admiral!" achievement
    "Insane in the Membrane" achievement

Thanks!

I would help you decimate these places, but damn I don't want to lose my supply of Noggens again.

You asking for help for free btw? Like any gold if that's allowed to be asked here?

Deleted
    The reputation with Goblins can be easily made back on the ship in Northrend. Instant respawn level 73 ish mobs that boost your goblin rep but DO NOT cause you to lose pirates rep. Do it before they remove glyph of Starfall In MOP on Hunter i managed to farm about 2500 rep per hour there (5k/hour Booty Bay 2,5k rest)

Quote Originally Posted by Tsugunai View Post
    I would help you decimate these places, but damn I don't want to lose my supply of Noggens again.

You asking for help for free btw? Like any gold if that's allowed to be asked here?
    I simply looking for people who want to raise their rep with Bloodsail. Going to work on Steamwheedle afterwards.