Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    It would be ok if the release didn't require developers to be in on that day to fix things like the shop going down or making sure it didn't bug out. Because none of the adventures have bugged out as such so far, right?
    if you work at a game company and they have releases, you should expect to work over the holidays. not too much to ask. and if you dont want your workers working, dont schedule game releases around this time.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    if you work at a game company and they have releases, you should expect to work over the holidays. not too much to ask. and if you dont want your workers working, dont schedule game releases around this time.
    Or, not-which, more importantly, is what Blizz may have been thinking.

15+ Year Old Account
    i think its dumb they held it back a week.

no offense to America's who celebrate but it is outrageous to delay a game due to a holiday. more people can PLAY during holidays cause of spare time.
    Outrageous? Seriously? Delaying a video game for a holiday is something that should cause an outrage?

I hope you're being dramatic on purpose.

These people work at a video game company. They don't provide an essential service. The world will not skip one beat if they take time of. They are exactly the people who SHOULD have holidays off.

From what I hear the hours in that industry are atrocious as it is. Let's just wait a week for our damn wing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    you won't die without your hearthstone. grow up and act like an adult about it. demanding employees work on holidays for a non essential service is not only selfish it's spelled out in the eula that you acknowledge the service may not be available 24/7 and that blizzard can change release dates on a whim.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.