Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't have broken the law if prison was such a concern.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    I'm perfectly aware of what hate is. I've seen hate and I've felt hate. But the anti-trans brigade on MMO-C that likes to come into these threads and push their agenda is mind boggling. It's a bunch of childish hate mongers sitting behind their computers scared that the world is changing. Probably the same people who bash(ed) homosexuals as it being a mental disorder and using air quotes and such when talking about it. Ignorance or stubborn refusal to look at the facts doesn't mean your message isn't hate.
    It is a mental disorder so im not sure the point it is you are making unless you are arguing being gay is a choice?

It is caused by a chemical reaction in the brain no? I don't really understand were you are getting hate from. People not sharing your beliefs isn't a form of hatred.

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Didn't we already have a thread about this?
    We did. But apparently the bigots of last time will get a second chance...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    It is a mental disorder so im not sure the point it is you are making unless you are arguing being gay is a choice?

It is caused by a chemical reaction in the brain no? I don't really understand were you are getting hate from. People not sharing your beliefs isn't a form of hatred.
    I feel as though the "it is a mental disorder" line was used fairly often back in 2010 by people arguing against homosexuality on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    We did. But apparently the bigots of last time will get a second chance...
    Yes dear everyone who doesn't agree with you is a bigot... When did people forget what tolerance means? It doesn't mean we are thrilled you think that men are women or women are men it means we tolerate it...

There's a difference between having a different opinion, and being hateful. You can go read the last thread, if you want to see the difference, or just keep watching this until the bigot squad arrives, and you'll see what I mean.

Yes dear everyone who doesn't agree with you is a bigot... When did people forget what tolerance means? It doesn't mean we are thrilled you think that men are women or women are men it means we tolerate it...
    See my upper comment. Why do you feel the need to draw ridiculous conclusions like "disagree with someone = bigot" ? I don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    I feel as though the "it is a mental disorder" line was used fairly often back in 2010 by people arguing against homosexuality on here.

It isn't wrong though is it? Homosexual is detrimental to a species so it is safe to assume that being heterosexual is the norm. By default that makes it a mental disorder a extremely mild one that doesn't pose any negative repercussions besides reproduction so even if there was a way to cure the chemical imbalance that causes it their is no need to treat it unless the person desires to.

I just don't really get where they get hate from that >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    There's a difference between having a different opinion, and being hateful. You can go read the last thread, if you want to see the difference, or just keep watching this until the bigot squad arrives, and you'll see what I mean.

See my upper comment. Why do you feel the need to draw ridiculous conclusions like "disagree with someone = bigot" ? I don't get it.
    Went to a university in my younger years and leaned to the right. The amount of times you get called a nazi for not agreeing with someone instantly leaves you jaded to progressive types.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is an example of why gender-related threads aren't allowed here