Deleted

* Holy * Hellfire High Council (Mythic) Want some Pro tips!

Hello guys , i have a litle bit problem in this fight , because im running out of mana like in middle of the fight and i think atleast in healing i can do much more. Im doing beacon swamp . . . ( i think it is the secret for the fight but ) maybe im doing it in wrong way.

My Logs: ww.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jwLQhBJ9VdrcR8fW#type=healing

I would love if u could give me some advices or tips that i should know ! Thank u Paladin communite
    Last edited by mmoc5f0c89dd23; 2015-11-27 at 05:36 PM.

Deleted
    Well i think maybe i didnt gave better info : I usually in this fight i set beacon on tanks at start , but after mark of necromancer / blood boild i switch to it.

And normally the rotations goes : HS -> HL -> HL -> HS ->IoL (if proc) -> FoL ( if needed )

but i go OoM like in 1º time blademaster does Mirror Image ... Anf ofc i need to use channeling pot .. Am i doing something wrong or its like a class thing ?? Because normally i dont have that problem .

Btw i have ( Mythic ) Unstable Felshadow Emulsion in bags , should i use to this fight??? do u guys really think it is worth it??

Please i really appreciate if u could give me some advices / tips or trying to discusse with me what am i doing wrong ?

I wouldn't bother beacon swapping. Do you have access to a phylactery? You're wasting quite a lot of Holy Power. You could swap to spirit enchant on your weapon. You could use Divine Prot way more/at all, that would at least save you some mana from healing yourself.

PS. We have a thread dedicated to helping out with logs!

Maybe you're running out of mana because you got that new cloak that revives people to full health instantly if the die but it costs you 20% of your mana and like 7 people died and you cannot have 140% mana that easily since you only got like 2 moves that restore all your mana and they need another 2 minutes to come back off cooldown?

Like Miska already said, swapping Beacons is really unnecessary. There's not much of a gain and you're wasting a lot of mana doing it. Swap out your non-legendary ring for a ring with Spirit and try using the Divinity Glyph.

Once you've done that you should have a lot more mana to spare and you can use more Infusion of Light procs on Flash of Light.

Good luck on Council