Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Fury Artifact Talents

Okay, so these are all of the artifact talents that fury gets, taken straight from the front page of MMO-C. I think we've got some interesting things here. Some abilities that add to the rotation and some that add to that endless rage thing we've been speculating about. What do you guys think of these talents so far? Can start datamining from here I believe, since these are the talents we were waiting for. Some abilities might be placeholders, and some might not be final, keep that in mind when looking over these talents.
    Edit: Putting the talents in bold so it's easier to distinguish them from the text.

Initial Trait
    Rage of the Valarjar (Rank 1) - Raging Blow has a chance to activate Berserking for 12 sec, causing all special attacks to increase your attack speed and critical strike chance by 5%. This effect stacks.
    Major Traits
    Juggernaut (Rank 1) - Execute increases the damage of Execute by 0% and increases your Haste by 0% for 15 sec sec. This effect stacks.
    Fires of Odyn (Rank 1) - Whirlwind causes Raging Blow to lash out two streaks of fire for the next 6 sec, damaging all enemies in front of you for 0 Fire damage.
    Odyn's Champion (Rank 1) - When you use Rampage, Odyn has a chance to declare you the Champion of the Valarjar for 10 sec, causing you to generate 0 Rage per second and causes all special attacks to reduce the cooldown of all abilities by 0 sec.
    Odyn's Fury (Rank 1) - Hurl both of the Corrupted Warswords at your target, dealing 10 fire damage each, then leap at the target, dealing 10 fire damage to all enemies within 5 yards of the impact.
    45 sec cooldown.
    Pillar augments:
    - leaves an aoe periodic fire damage/snare where you impact with the target for 6 sec
    - you gain 100% parry for 5 sec after landing
    - gain enraged regeneration without incurring its cooldown when landing
    - gain the winds of of the valarjar, making you windy and something.

Minor Traits
    Focus In Chaos (Rank 1) - While Enraged, your auto attacks are guaranteed to hit.
    Helya's Wrath (Rank 1) - Rampage critical strikes refund 0 Rage.
    Sense Death (Rank 1) - Execute has a 0% chance to make your next Execute consume no rage.
    Deathdealer (Rank 3) - Execute critical strike chance increased by 13%.
    Thirst for Battle (Rank 3) - Increase the damage of Bloodthirst by 13%.
    Wrath and Fury (Rank 3) - Raging Blow damage increased by 13%.
    Unstoppable (Rank 3) - Rampage damage increased by 13%.
    Uncontrolled Rage (Rank 3) - Charge generates 20 additional Rage.
    Battle Scars (Rank 3) - While Enraged, your health is increased by 20%.
    Bloodcraze (Rank 3) - While below 50% health, Bloodthirst heals for 133% more.
    Unrivaled Strength (Rank 3) - Battle Shout also increases critical damage by 40%.
    Raging Berserker (Rank 3) - Increases damage dealt while Enraged by 13%.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-11-27 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Bolding/spelling

Deleted
    They seem pretty cool. Right now I see 3 gap closes in PvP though providing Odyn's Fury is a gap closer. That could need some balancing. I just think the fact they're directing our stats towards Haste is the right way to go, I'm a berserker, I want to hit things fast. Still taking everything with a rock full of salt though, expecting changes (and lots of them) but as a template, so far so good Blizz. Also like the fact they're giving us a (type of) talent tree back.

Hell yeah for power spikes.

Anyone remember if they mentioned at blizzcon whether you had to max a trait to move onto the next one?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I imagine the Fires of Odyn thingy correctly, Fury will look hilarious while whirlwinding xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    If I imagine the Fires of Odyn thingy correctly, Fury will look hilarious while whirlwinding xD
    I get what you're saying, but it's raging blow that has the fire thing, not whirlwind lol. Whirlwind just activates it but raging blow has the animation.

Overall, I really REAAAALLLY like that were moving more towards haste. Blizzard keeps bringing up this "furious" berserker thing, and the only thing that has ever made me feel like a furious berserker is when I'm swinging my weapons as fast as possible to overwhelm my opponents. That's what I imagine when I hear the word furious, and that's what it seems like were getting. Hopefully this means we'll eventually move away from crit because fuck an RNG crit based rotation.
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2015-11-27 at 05:59 PM.

Anyone else think these won't work in PvP?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I get what you're saying, but it's raging blow that has the fire thing, not whirlwind lol. Whirlwind just activates it but raging blow has the animation.

Overall, I really REAAAALLLY like that were moving more towards haste. Blizzard keeps bringing up this "furious" berserker thing, and the only thing that has ever made me feel like a furious berserker is when I'm swinging my weapons as fast as possible to overwhelm my opponents. That's what I imagine when I hear the word furious, and that's what it seems like were getting. Hopefully this means we'll eventually move away from crit because fuck an RNG crit based rotation.
    Damn you´re right. Got hyped by the imagination of a fire thrower and a spinning top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

Didn't really bother reading them. Alot will be changed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baracuda View Post
    Anyone else think these won't work in PvP?
    They will work in PvP.
    Hell, one of the ways to gain AP IS trough PvP.

Not only are we getting a lot of haste, but Rage of Valarjar looks like it could be a good crit buffer for Bloodthirst depending on how often it procs.

Overall, it's making me look forward to a Carnage build even more.

Talents are quite nice i would say,shame that we have ugly artifact weapon tho :P

Deleted
    Haste and attack speed , haste being the biggy tho . Cant wait to see it in action.

With all that free haste, combined with a rage dump not reliant on Enrage and Rage of the Valajar, it makes me wonder if Mastery will become our primary stacking stat earlier on in the xpac.

Deleted
    Focus In Chaos (Rank 1) - While Enraged, your auto attacks are guaranteed to hit
    That sounds insane with the amount of haste and attack speed we will get in the xpac.

Can't wait to be windy and something!

Quote Originally Posted by Zli View Post
    Talents are quite nice i would say,shame that we have ugly artifact weapon tho :P
    agreed i rly hope they change a bit on the weapons :/ i dont wanna mogg when i got legendarys -.-
    i rly like the talents

hmmm I think the healing talents address some of the concerns people have with the damage debuff. overall I'm looking forward to seeing these in action.

Have to agree with everyone here. It seems were getting a lot of haste based abilities and were actually going to be that furious berserker that they said we are. Our initial trait also allows for some crit stacking it seems, but it still has RNG baked into it hence the "chance" part of it. Seems like we're heading in the right direction so far.

All about that speed.

It'll be interesting to see where they want our white damage to fall in relation to our yellow damage, especially given how many boosts to our yellow crits will be available. All in all it strikes me as very fast big hits.

I'm pretty sure all the haste stuff will be additive (10% haste naturally/gear, +15% from Juggernaut (random number, real not listed), 25% from Frenzy for a total of 50% haste in addition to all that sweet sweet straight up attack speed.) Or if it's multiplicative then it'll get weird.

Can't remember though what the warrior benefits from haste are, not sure it'll increase the rate of ticks from any DoTs we have up or reduce our global cooldown or CDs on our abilities overall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    All about that speed.

It'll be interesting to see where they want our white damage to fall in relation to our yellow damage, especially given how many boosts to our yellow crits will be available. All in all it strikes me as very fast big hits.

I'm pretty sure all the haste stuff will be additive (10% haste naturally/gear, +15% from Juggernaut (random number, real not listed), 25% from Frenzy for a total of 50% haste in addition to all that sweet sweet straight up attack speed.) Or if it's multiplicative then it'll get weird.

Can't remember though what the warrior benefits from haste are, not sure it'll increase the rate of ticks from any DoTs we have up or reduce our global cooldown or CDs on our abilities overall.
    Reduces cd on our abilities