Deleted

Canadian Jackpot Winner Dies After Attempting To Gold Plate His Balls

http://viralcovert.com/jackpot-winne...ate-his-balls/

"Many people like to flash their cash in different ways – for instance, gold and diamond mouth grills. But to celebrate his recent jackpot win, Justin decided to take it to another level.

Justin Reiter from Alberta, Canada, died of medical complications after attempting to gold plate his own genitals to celebrate an astonishing $598,556 jackpot win.

According to friends, the 27-year-old was enamored with the 2002 movie comedy Goldmember—an Austin Powers parody of the Bond movie Goldfinger in which Powers is hunting a criminal mastermind who colors his victims’ man parts in gold.

Justin started by painting his genitals with a lead-based paint, but quickly decided that a simple coloring wasn’t enough: he needed to take it to the next level, he needed the real gold. To complete the makeshift operation, Reiter used a professional automotive gold plater that he borrowed from a garage. Unfortunately in the twelve hours following the procedure, Justing encountered a series of health issues that ultimately led to his death.

Autopsy reports shows that the actual cause of death was lead-based paint poisoning.

Dr Ian Joseffson of the Alberta Community Hospital warns of a growing trend of wannabie gangsters attempt the “deadly operation”.

Some experts believe the trend stems from the Mayas who painted their bodies with gold to empower themselves as offering the gods.

Others think it’s because, ultimately, these people are stupid."

I don't think this is real news, I couldn't find anything from an actual news source about it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand how you can die to lead poisoning within 12 of some lead touching your balls.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    This sounds fake.

pretty sure that is Rob Gronkowskie from the patriots with some photoshops

It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't understand how you can die to lead poisoning within 12 of some lead touching your balls.
    Plating creates an electrical charge. Basically, if you were to chrome something made of steel, you have to submerge it in a vat that uses electricity to cause the chrome to stick. Doesn't matter what colour it is as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    And the 2015 Darwin award goes to....

10+ Year Old Account
    Gold?!

15+ Year Old Account
    we need Austin Powers immediately
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

10+ Year Old Account
    I sense a Darwin award around the corner...

Meh, he probably just drowned in his own vomit.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm calling fake on this.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a version of a story from http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/l-a-...tals-to-death/, which is a spoof website.

It even uses the same doctor, though apparently he's moved from LA to Alberta.

10+ Year Old Account
    All I can say is.. Good. Some might argue its not right to be glad someone died, if they have family or whatever, but someone this stupd should not be allowed to have huge amounts of money without common sense to back it.

Anyone this stupid you'd think would struggle to tie their shoes in the morning.

7+ Year Old Account
    How much do you think those balls are now?

10+ Year Old Account
    0)_(0.... this isnt flordia?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    0)_(0.... this isnt flordia?
    Maybe he will be buried in Florida

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    This is a version of a story from http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/l-a-...tals-to-death/, which is a spoof website.

It even uses the same doctor, though apparently he's moved from LA to Alberta.
    We can close this then.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines