Deleted

Returning Players Looking for a Guild

Hello,

Myself and my friend have recently returned to wow after a few months break. We have been playing since the game was launched and are experienced raiders. On our return we have found that the guild we were in has died. So we are looking for a new home.

Currently we are Disc Priest (Item lvl 665) & Prot Warrior (Item lvl 664) we do have other toons but mainly would like to play these. We of cause have dps off specs.

The problem we have found is most guilds are raiding way above our item lvl. We did join one but were ignored in guild. After being in such a friendly helpful guild were everyone knows each other and has a laugh it was a bit of a shock. We have spoken to a few recruiting guilds and found them to be empty soulless places until raid time.

We are looking for a home and are happy to wait on raiding until our gear is better but would like a friendly guild to be in.

We are happy to transfer realms (currently on darkmoon)

If you think you might have the right slot on your mantelpiece for us please comment or contact me on.

Crayfern#2821

Thanks

Deleted
    Hi,

Added you on BNet to talk (Elsayn#2193)

If you are looking for a friendly active guild then <uprising> is the perfect place for you.

- Elsayn