Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I have to say, if these talents are real then that would give frost a big boost in rotation variety. Choosing which spell to use Killing Machine on would vary on the situation and requires you to play on your toes, I hope its a real thing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
    Quote Originally Posted by HVIIDLYS View Post
    Yeh it looks like the tier 1 talents looks pretty uncoordinated with theese changes if they are true. But the tier1 talents where also pretty boring Sub-zero was a flat increase to mastery valuation. Without Remorse seemed to just increase the Killing Machine uptime which in turn would make the limiting factor ressources and by that limiting the amount of choice and interaction that KM offers. Icy Taloons just seems like a flat dmg increase that doesn't do anything to gameplay other than inreasing KM uptime which much like Without Remorse would make ressources a limiting factor and by that decreasing interaction with the proc.

The current tier1 talents looks so similar in purpose that its pretty obvious that 1 of them would have been the optimal choice for every encounter so i wouldn't be suprised if they decided to rework KM and scrape the tier1 talents. I mean as a DPS the choice is often between ST / AOE / Burst / Utility all of the current tier1 talents are just flat inreases to ST & Burst?
    Let's be real here. One of those Talents, Without Remorse, is literally just a button to change KM back to what it was pre-Legion. Another of them, Sub-Zero, is something that we should have had base since Mastery became a thing. I think Frost is about the only spec whose main nuke is not affected by their mastery, which has always been kinda stupid. I mean, to be perfectly honest, almost the entirety of the Frost Talents are stuff we should have base, and it's kinda insulting to not only have our amount of playstyle options cut in half, but then almost all of our spec-specific talents be stuff that they should have given us long ago? I mean hell, the new Icy Talons ALONE would have most likely fixed 2h.