Bags reversed on certain characters

Some of my characters have their bags completely reversed for reasons unknown. The loot to leftmost bag as i saw was recommended to check for was already deselected on these characters. I use bagnon usually, but the issue persists even with bagnon deactivated. Bag cleanup gets some really weird results. Any clue as to what my problem can be?

Deleted
    Check if "Loot to Lefmost Bag" is enabled/disabled on your chars.

It's under the Controls tab in standard settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bagnon has a checkbox that's something like "reverse bag sorting". I had the same issue with it.

The reverse bag sorting ALMOST fixes it. I guess it's the main bag that messes it up. Some items for some reason gets sorted on the bottom with it activated. Man, this is a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    The reverse bag sorting ALMOST fixes it. I guess it's the main bag that messes it up. Some items for some reason gets sorted on the bottom with it activated. Man, this is a mess.
    Is it something specific category-wise that is being filtered to the bag, as you can categorize the bag to hold something specific in the default UI.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My Bagnon does it aswell. Some characters have to have it set to Reverse bag order whilst others aren't set to it, yet they all loot the same direction regardless of being 50:50 checked/unchecked.

It's weird and frustrating.

Well, i fixed it. I was pretty stupid, or maybe not. This entire situation and fix is stupid. Don't reverse bags in bagnon. Go to interface and controls and select reverse bags/loot whatever there. I didn't know the game started sorting greys at the bottom now so that had me confused before even taking notice that they were greys which was the reason i said before that it sort of fixed it :P

So silly that what i've considered normal for my entire wow period is now "reverse" and normal uses the last bag as the main one.