Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Is it just me or the sub artifact weapon extremely underwhelming?

It just looks so bare and flavorless to me Maybe i am being harsh because it is my favorite spec, but come on. Mut rogues artifact looks fantastic, outlaw is pretty great. Where is the love for sub rogues?
    Last edited by elyken; 2015-11-27 at 08:09 PM.

Just like everything about the spec in legion.

maybe once we see in game and actually played you can analyze/complain about it, c'mon you guys at mmo-c always spell doom when things are just fonts and datamines. Good lawd.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde Wonderton View Post
    maybe once we see in game and actually played you can analyze/complain about it, c'mon you guys at mmo-c always spell doom when things are just fonts and datamines. Good lawd.
    Thats probably because rogues have had no love since they gave us shadow blades. Then took that away again just as fast as we got it.

Rogues need some love, and this expansion will be demon hunter focused. So again rogues are the red headed step child.

it will all come down to what an "opener" is defined as, and how the shadowclones function.

if shadowstrike is an opener, and shadow clones explode for aoe, then sub gets a whole lot more interesting. suddenly our aoe setup is about maximizing SS use to roll out more clones, with single target having a different buildout.

sub artifact is one of the decent ones, but alright i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Thats probably because rogues have had no love since they gave us shadow blades. Then took that away again just as fast as we got it.

Rogues need some love, and this expansion will be demon hunter focused. So again rogues are the red headed step child.
    Yeah I mained a rogue since the days of vanilla, and this expansion is the most rogue loving expansion there is. We're finally getting reworks and cool shit but it's still not enough apparently. Wait until the ingame gameplay happens, till then stop the forum qq'ing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Just like everything about Rogue in legion.
    Fixed that for you.

Deleted
    The artifact look isnt that bad, i like the normal skill tree looks atm but the Artifact Tree is Zzzzzz tho.
    Assasin Artifact tree looks amazing, the skill tree looks boring af and the artifacts arent good looking at all.

The base sub artifact skin just looks like the Nazgrim dagger recolored, and the others are ok but not particularly worthy of an artifact. If I end up playing sub, I'll definitely transmog over them most of the time.

As for the actual artifact talent tree - largely boring passives and unlike the assassination and outlaw trees, looks to have 0 AOE talents. Nothing exciting there except maybe the total fall damage immunity.

Been playing rogue since November 2004. This expansion looks excellent in general and for rogues of all specs.

Sub artifact weapon looks fine.

Mmo-champion forum posters must be trolls or genuinely unintelligent naysayers. Holy shit, these lads complain about literally everything, even the most positive and interesting of changes. What a shame.
    It belongs to the imperfection of everything human that man can only attain his desire by passing through its opposite. - Soren Kierkegaard

Don't bother. MMO-Champ forums are the Fox News of the WoW community.

OT: I'm not fond of the daggers. They look too fat. Nothing sleek or elegant about them, which is what I'd expect of Sub weapons. Though I am liking that trait that makes Sub rogues immune to fall damage, that's pretty neat.

Yeah I mained a rogue since the days of vanilla, and this expansion is the most rogue loving expansion there is. We're finally getting reworks and cool shit but it's still not enough apparently. Wait until the ingame gameplay happens, till then stop the forum qq'ing.
    You're under the assumption a lot is changing. Most of the changes are renames, abilities baked together or simply removed
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Deleted
    It's probably the worst artifact for sure. Assassination and Combat ones are definitely cooler.

Just having look through all of the artifact weapons and skins, I must admit the sub ones seem there on my list of the worst ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinnobi View Post
    Been playing rogue since November 2004. This expansion looks excellent in general and for rogues of all specs.

Sub artifact weapon looks fine.

Mmo-champion forum posters must be trolls or genuinely unintelligent naysayers. Holy shit, these lads complain about literally everything, even the most positive and interesting of changes. What a shame.
    This just in!
    Having an opinion that clashes with this posters opinion makes you a Genuinely Unintelligent Naysayer.

Most are pretty underwhelming imo.

Be thankful you're not a shadow priest... worst looking artifact of the entire lot!

If your idea of change is renaming one talent tree and making some abilities limited to certain trees then sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Be thankful you're not a shadow priest... worst looking artifact of the entire lot!
    Not sure what you're talking about. Shadow's dagger is a hell of a lot nicer than sub's.
    Not to mention you actually get 4 different versions of it and the enhanced base version.
    Sub has the ice form and then every other form is the same concept.