<PC> of Stormrage is looking for a solid core to run through Legion when it drops this upcoming summer™ (aka September 21st, 2016). We are a guild full of previous tier top US guild ranked players that have since grown up and are looking for a much lighter schedule than we have had in the past.

Where we are now:

We are planning on finishing out the rest of this expansion pretty solidly. We don't expect to clear mythic content super quick at the moment as we are mostly returning to the game and are pretty behind on content gearing.

Where you are now:

You are on another server (or even on Stormrage?! bonus points). You're lonely. You need some <PC> in your life. "But <PC> I haven't played this game in (insert years/months/expansions), how can I be of any use to your guild?" We don't care how long you've been gone, if you can prove that you have knowledge of raid mechanics, learning how to play a class is only a matter of practice. "But <PC> I don't have any gear?" No problem. Legion doesn't come out for almost a year so we will be running weekly Normal/Heroic HFC pick up groups until we have a core running and switch to full guild runs so don't you worry about no purple.

What we need:

We need warm bodies to fill roster. Everything is up for grabs.

What you need:

Attitude, sarcasm, thick skin, and a sweet haircut.

Loot:

RCLootCouncil. This is pretty much a godsend addon with some tweaks. We will be shifting raiders in and out of Council every week so that loot is voted and handed out fairly. There is no system that is 100% fair and honestly, if loot drama is your core being then you are not PC.

Raid times:

Tuesday ------- 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST
Wednesday ------- 10:00PM - 1:00 AM EST
Thursday ------- 10:00PM - 1:00 AM EST

We are pretty strict on keeping it light, so we don't expect to run into weeks of full regression. We don't have time for constant mistakes, so be advised that you can make mistakes, just learn from them.

Lyrik -- lyric#1368
Overthink -- anon#1473