Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I donno OP, I understand the reasoning behind 'hiding' extra pets, but it just doesn't feel right to me. If something's there then I wanna see it and what it's doing. If they made it into an option then I wouldn't mind, but I'd hate to be forced into this.

As a melee player, God yes. Make them completely invisibile for all I care. I don't give 2 shits about what that exotic pet you went out and camped for or what weapon you gave your felgaurd. There is a enough visibility problems when under the ass of a boss without hunters, DKs and warlocks pet cluttering things up. Seems pointless to add new animations to melee when they won't even address the pet clutter from other players.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

10+ Year Old Account
    On ally spell effects. I want spell effects to have a blue or red ring around them so I know for sure whats harmful and not. Green for healing. I know other games do this, but its just a tiny 1-2 pixel wide ring.

This is pretty much why I enjoyed killing sambas and shit to troll huntards. Please either make pets toggleable or targetable so I can kill them to get them out of my visuals so I can see boss crap.