Thread: Runic Tattoo :D

Runic Tattoo :D

Quick question

Just giving a quick browse through unholy artifact and came across the one called runic tattoo, increase rune regen etc.

Now I'm not one for visuals that much but....

Have we heard anything about Artifact talents affecting your own characters appearance as well? Just with a name like that it got me thinking, wouldn't it be pretty awesome as you got strong (increase rank in talent) you developed these runic tattoos

Thoughts? And not nec DK releated but in general why not?

no idea, though demon hunters are getting tattoos during character creation, figures DK's dont get shit though even though we've been asking for those DK npcs markings since wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellishreaper View Post
    no idea, though demon hunters are getting tattoos during character creation, figures DK's dont get shit though even though we've been asking for those DK npcs markings since wrath.
    Could you (or anyone really) post a link to the DK npcs you are refering to? Don't think I've seen them, or I have and forgotten lol.

Also, if you guys saw the Demon Hunter character creation then you probably saw those Fel Flame eyes. They look so good, just like Arthas' eyes but Fel-green. I really hope they give DKs those eyes too, just as a blue colour (or if we're lucky we get Red/Blue/Green eyes based on our current spec).

Keyboard Turner Krusnik Bloodstrider's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Rotted is talking about Koltira Deathweaver. He has Runic blue tattoos on his chest back and upper arms. I unfortunately can't link yet but: http: //wow. gamepedia. com/ Koltira_Deathweaver

Just remove the spaces~

Quote Originally Posted by Krusnik Bloodstrider View Post
    Rotted is talking about Koltira Deathweaver. He has Runic blue tattoos on his chest back and upper arms. I unfortunately can't link yet but: http: //wow. gamepedia. com/ Koltira_Deathweaver

Just remove the spaces~
    Thanks man. Found the runes on Koltira's chest: http://wow.gamepedia.com/File:Koltir...r_captured.jpg

well. we get new "shirts" with vrykul tattoos. So who know what they will create next? Main thing - we are plate users - nobody will see them... Well at least till they create option for "hide chest armor" (burning blade blademaster style... *waiting face*)

Keyboard Turner Krusnik Bloodstrider's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nayami View Post
    Thanks man. Found the runes on Koltira's chest: <link>
    Welcome~ ^_^

Deleted
    We won't get markings like Demon Hunter's. It's just a fancy name for the talent.

*SPOILERS*

Doesn't the Bolvar LK talk about us bearing his mark? Maybe it has something to with that?