Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    That is why I think WoW should focus on gameplay and not be tied to the lore. I consider WoW standalone, most of us can poke holes in WoW lore all day long.
    Then the game would be pointless, just like the warcraft movie, nice to look at but utterly irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    She won't be Alliance. Horde is a hard sell, but easier imo than Alliance. In all likelihood she'll be Neutral.

Her "living" sister enacted a genocide on her people, the Blood Elves. The largest remaining population of her race. Thats basically the same deal that made her hate Orcs, yet nowadays, the Orcs house the majority of her race. Her other sister Sylvanas actively protects the Blood Elves/select High Elves, and their homeland. Vereesa has zero connection to Silvermoon anymore, same with her Silver Covenant comprising the only High Elves in the Alliance. The rest are actually in Silvermoon. All in all the high elf popluation is very minimal, and split between A and H.

Ultimately though, with her grudge against Orcs in general (can't say i hold it against her), and her likely misplaced feelings towards the Darkspear who have no relation to the Amani she despises, she'll end up neutral.

(Edit) to clarify, while she doesn't hate Orcs anymore, I could see it being hard for her to trust them. Also, from Blizzards viewpoint, it probably would seem logical to give her to the Horde, but are well aware of the hate they would get from these Alliance fanboys lol.
    Last edited by saintminya; 2015-11-29 at 03:27 AM.

the city of silvermoon is now populated by mana addicted bloodelves, her king is dead, her prince is dead and a traitor, her home land is still torn to shreds, her sister on the horde is a reanimated corpse who wants nothing more than to preserve the blight of undeath, and she's a little salty about the whole orc ordeal (not as bad as she was but still). so yeah, she should deffinitly go to the horde not to mention shes with an alliance general

Alliance because she is a High Elf and doesn't take any shit from Horde scum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Alliance because she is a High Elf and doesn't take any shit from Horde scum
    Only a minimal fraction of High Elves are in the Alliance, they're called the Silver Covenant. The rest of them reside in Silvermoon, alongside their brethren; the Blood Elves.

And another thing, I'm not sure has been mentioned in the thread, the Alliance she was allied with (not a part of), isn't even the same as the Alliance now.

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    Only a minimal fraction of High Elves are in the Alliance, they're called the Silver Covenant. The rest of them reside in Silvermoon, alongside their brethren; the Blood Elves.

And another thing, I'm not sure has been mentioned in the thread, the Alliance she was allied with (not a part of), isn't even the same as the Alliance now.
    true to a degree, Turalyon still goes by the title of general meaning he still holds rank so alliance of lorderon and the current alliance are still the same its just changed a bit over the years. if anything she'd join the silver covenant since they are true high elves and what not. although we all know they will come back and be neutral because some bigger looming threat that is soon to be knocking on our door.

Quote Originally Posted by fumper View Post
    true to a degree, Turalyon still goes by the title of general meaning he still holds rank so alliance of lorderon and the current alliance are still the same its just changed a bit over the years. if anything she'd join the silver covenant since they are true high elves and what not. although we all know they will come back and be neutral because some bigger looming threat that is soon to be knocking on our door.
    Why in the fuck would she want to join the murderous traitors that betrayed her people over mana wyrms?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have always found it strange that Turalyon is still titled, though that could simply boil down to that having been his title when he went AWOL, not that he holds the title of the current Alliance. Still though, the current Alliance is made up of fragments of the old Alliance of Lordaeron sure, though not the same, especially taking into account how they don't even have Lordaeron. Really couldn't see her joining the vindictive and racist Silver Covenant though.

She'll be neutral. I wish she'd go horde, but she'll be neutral.

I honestly don't see how she would fit with the Horde considering the Orcs were the ones responsible for her whole disappearance for ages, and there are also Trolls with the Horde (I know, I know Darkspear =/= Amani but it's still a Troll) and even undead among the Horde, so she would be very distrustful of the Horde to say the least. There are also better reasons for her to join the Alliance considering her lover/son/living sister, are on the Alliance' side, but anyway it's WoW so she'll probably end up being neutral.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Why in the fuck would she want to join the murderous traitors that betrayed her people over mana wyrms?
    why would she want to join the horde who swept through her lands like the plague? I can do this all night man.

why would she want to join the horde who swept through her lands like the plague? I can do this all night man.
    Like a human, who slaughtered everything in his wake including her sister and most of her family? Or the other human that sentenced her crown prince to death?

She won't be horde, but she shouldn't be alliance either, the moment she takes army up against her Quel'thalas her character is ruined, everything she has done has always been with her kingdom in mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    uh, when excactly did the horde ever do that? or do you mean the old horde? or arthas, defected from the old alliance?

When Doomhammer marched through Eversong Woods, razing and burning the place yes, he was in the old horde, not the current Horde. Alleria stood against them, but you know who led the charge against the Fel-blood Orcs and the Amani trolls? Sylvanas! Now a very proud member of the Horde.

I'm positive Alleria can differentiate between the old Legion-led horde, and the current one, just as she could the alliance of Lordaeron and the current Alliance.

There's plenty of uncorrupted Highelves that didn't cannibalize their kin's magical energies to sate addiction.

She'll be just fine siding with them. Bloodelves are monstrous in their own right... like the orcs in a way, only pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Like a human, who slaughtered everything in his wake including her sister and most of her family? Or the other human that sentenced her crown prince to death?

She won't be horde, but she shouldn't be alliance either, the moment she takes army up against her Quel'thalas her character is ruined, everything she has done has always been with her kingdom in mind.
    human cursed by the blade forged by the soul of the very orc who set all of the problems we see in motion. I agree though, she should (and will) be neutral.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    human cursed by the blade forged by the soul of the very orc who set all of the problems we see in motion. I agree though, she should (and will) be neutral.
    Arthas was cursed, but had free will. He knew what he was doing was evil, and enjoyed torturing Sylvanas's soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by saintminya View Post
    uh, when excactly did the horde ever do that? or do you mean the old horde? or arthas, defected from the old alliance?

When Doomhammer marched through Eversong Woods, razing and burning the place yes, he was in the old horde, not the current Horde. Alleria stood against them, but you know who led the charge against the Fel-blood Orcs and the Amani trolls? Sylvanas! Now a very proud member of the Horde.

I'm positive Alleria can differentiate between the old Legion-led horde, and the current one, just as she could the alliance of Lordaeron and the current Alliance.
    regarding the old horde, yes, this is true but consider that the old horde members are the olny reason there is a new horde. doomhammer, grom, drek, eitrigg, saurfang, all members of the old horde who were big contributors in one way or another to creating the horde we have today. Sylvannas loves her family this is true, but idk if you read warcrimes but dat bitch crazy (I mean so is vareesa but she snapped out of it kinda).

Frostmourne wasn't forged by Ner'zhul though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Arthas was cursed, but had free will. He knew what he was doing was evil, and enjoyed torturing Sylvanas's soul.
    And as a typical windrunner Sylvanas came to hate all of humanity with a burning passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    true, but I think by that point the scourge was a well sized faction of its own, by the time arthas even got to sylvannas his dad was long dead breaking his ties with the AoL.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thrall is the reason our Horde exists, only after the corruption from the Legion was over. Sylvanas is not crazy just tactical, but Vereesa sure is, or was at the very least.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    true, but I think by that point the scourge was a well sized faction of its own, by the time arthas even got to sylvannas his dad was long dead breaking his ties with the AoL.
    He still called himself the King of Lordaeron. And technically by rule of succesion, he was. Until he made Kel'thuzad the unofficial king or whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol