Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What did you buy during Black Friday?

Well, Black Friday is over in 10 minutes here in my part of the US. Managed to get some stuff for some really good prices though since I haven't really bought anything in a few months.

Got 3 sweaters, hoodie, and a winter coat all for $180 usd from Express (everything was 50 percent off) and got my gf two sweaters for $40 total.

Bought a 500 gb Samsung SSD for $90 bucks since it was on sale at amazon and I had some credit Visa points.

Got some toys for my friends kids Christmas presents since they were 30-40% off.

What did you guys buy, if anything?

I bought a 2,000 inch TV for 50 bucks but it seems completely legit.

I haven't bought shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    I haven't bought shit.
    Well it is pretty cold out to do some gardening so no reason you would. I didn't buy anything at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shiny new phone for $200 off.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters

a gforce GTX 970

Desk chair. Would have gotten a desk but I wasn't going out there.

Went to the store 39 minutes before close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    No she shouldn't be removed she is an elected official and hasn't broken any laws just hurt some people's feelings.

10+ Year Old Account
    50 inch TV with sound bar and a reclining sofa. Neither were marked down/part of black Friday though. I did get 7% off the TV due to a scheme through work, every little helps

(bought online)

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently don't need anything, so why exactly would I buy stuff I don't need just because they try to trigger my brains reward center for "feeling clever" by making use of "some reduced prices"?

Also most offers suck in the EU. :/

I got a soda from the local market next door during my retail shift. Other than that, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    a gforce GTX 970
    How much did you get it for? I saw some 970's on Slickdeals for I think like $299.99 after a rebate? Saw R9 390's for $269.99 which is a pretty damn good price.

I bought a sub, and amplifier, and an install kit for my car.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a goddamn thing and staying that way. Does food count? I bought some spicy totinos taco rolls (plus a tub of sour cream to go with it) and a pack of peanut M&Ms?
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

I bought the "Evolve" game for the ps4 off Amazon.com for $9.99. It was a "lightning deal". That was the only thing I bought. Everything else seemed really lackluster. I know Evolve might be lackluster too, I never played it, so figured it was worth 10 bucks. I can always use it as trade fodder later at gamestop.
    Yes, I draw my own avatars.

Bought Kerbal Space program and Elite: Dangerous on Steam. So not really black Friday but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loot crates. No sale on those though.

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Shiny new phone for $200 off.
    What did you get?

10+ Year Old Account
    I bought myself a new mouse, keyboard, headset, diablo for ps4 (....friends who wanna play co-op and have shitty PCs), and a copy of Shaun of the Dead for $5

40 inch tv for 140 and wireless headphones for work
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    I want to look you in the eyes as your morals fly out the window. I want to watch the righteousness leave your eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    A Heroes pack in HotS, couple of skins, couple of random heroes on the side, will get the Stimpack at some stage.