Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I'd rather keep the 100k tbh.
    Depends how much gold you have.

I run a serious risk of hitting serverwide cap at current goldmaking rate. I'm not going to bother creating special guild banks or sinking it into mounts etc, so this is what I'd burn my excessive gold on

If you have <1000k it might be a waste tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Depends how much gold you have.

I have millions across several realms but I still wouldn't do it. I'd find it also dirty getting something without work, just gold. I would probably accept it if it was too cheap, say below 20k for a full run of a raid I can not do without a serious raid team.

Deleted
    "Xhul'horac? I thought we are going gorefiend" even though description had a full caps "DOING XHUL'HORAC!" ;p

People with wrong gear for a class. Everytime I see Frost DK with 2H I facepalm. Everytime I see DW Frost DK going for haste and ignoring mastery/multi i fking face palm hard :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CmdrCool View Post
    Ah yessss.. Guild runs! Forgot about those

Where they can make mistakes and cause wipes all day long, cuz it's a 'progress run', but when you do it it's instant kick
    Oh yeah and the 'tokens and weapons reserved for guild + healing and dps trinkets. Rest FFA!'
    Depends on the sort of mistake or performance. When there's a pug dude in 720 doing 35-40k dps that's... bad. When some people constantly die right after pull and not because of aggro then... wth? wanna stay dead and get carried?