Poll: Are you lactose intolerant?

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

Are you lactose intolerant?

Are you lactose intolerant? How do you deal with it?

I am not, but my niece is. It's really not a big problem as you can get lots of lactose free product, atleast here in dk. Milk, butter, icecream all come in lactose free versions, they cost a little more, but not a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    sometimes i think i am cause whenever i drink milk or cheese i fart alot.

maybe it is just getting old.
    Hi

No, I am not. Also, why did you let people vote both Yes and No in the poll?

Yes I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    sometimes i think i am cause whenever i drink milk or cheese i fart alot.

maybe it is just getting old.
    Sounds to me like you're lactose intolerant.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

Normal milk just gives me bad gas, but ice cream and cream cheese/cheesecake make my stomach feel like I swallowed thousands of needles.

As for dealing with it, I just don't eat things that cause me pain, that's it.

I'm somewhat intolerant. certain things make my stomach rebel (to put it diplomatically, but you can imagine)
    how I deal with it? lactaid and its equivalents (nowadays you can buy generic lactose free milk and it tastes just fine) for when I don't like lactose free product (case in point - ice cream or certain cheeses) I just pop one of these before eating. http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/lacta...4#.VlloCnarS2x

Deleted
    I tolerate this shit out of everything, and everyone. HFC Gorefiend looks slim and frugal in comparison ;3

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, I drink a lot of milk. Cow milk is the best but I also drink soy milk, they both have good amounts of protein. Almond and rice milk are also alternatives, but very little protein.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-11-28 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Are you lactose intolerant? How do you deal with it?
    No, are you?

Grunt
    7+ Year Old Account
    No I love milk and dairy products and couldn't live without them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am. I try not to eat any dairy at all. I occasionally have pizza or ice cream,and I endure the consequences. Yogurt really messes me up the worst,but I've found that Greek Yogurt is a nice alternative.

Deleted
    I am. I don't drink milk but I eat cheese and chocolate. Also I eat a calcium tablet once a day.

I am intolerant to most dairy stuff but on a good day I can handle some cheese and yoghurt. Milk and ice cream usually gives me horrendous stomach aches.

How do I deal with it? I say 'f*** it' and eat it anyway. I love ice cream too much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Not even a little, drink a lot of milk.

No, I drink at least 1 litre of milk every day! Without milk my life is incomplete.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

I'm not, but my dad is. Tbh i don't know how i'd manage it, i fucking love milk and anything with milk in it.

I never used to be. milk was my favorite thing to drink. But ever since I've started on metformin for my blood sugar issues I seem to have become lactose intolerant. Not happy about that.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    I suck on my girlfriends boobs with something in between.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am only slightly recently. I haven't been able to eat icecream without discomfort in recrnt years, but milk and cheese are still ok for me. Cheese better not become a problem becase its so good on just about everything