Poll: Are you lactose intolerant?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nope. As a white boi, I'm as lactose tolerant as they come. Can drink liters of milk without it having any effect.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

A little. I can have some but I can't make a habit of it. A latte here and there, all the cheese I want. But if I have a latte each day for 5 days, I can't even have cheese.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Simulacrum View Post
    Nope. As a white boi, I'm as lactose tolerant as they come. Can drink liters of milk without it having any effect.
    Me too well not very usefull this day and age xD

No, I even once ate a pound of cheese in 30 minutes to win a bet.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Me too well not very usefull this day and age xD
    How is milk not useful? It's packed full of nutrients and often costs half as much as alternative milks per gallon. Also it is a default ingredient in a large amount of other foods.
    Last edited by PC2; 2015-11-29 at 12:48 AM.

I am not, but I don't eat that much dairy. Mainly just cheese on my sandwiches.

Normally i drink 4 liters of milk every month, been that way since i was a child i have the bones of a ox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Probably most voters are white. Most of the world is lactose intolerant after early youth. The opposite is true for white people. Check your lactose privilege!

Blue is intolerance.
    there is an odd outlier there ont he african continent, I also wonder why mongolia is so lactose intolerant, I swear I ve seen documentaries showing them produce and eat cheese from the milk they got from various animals (horse, yak, camel etc).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    there is an odd outlier there ont he african continent, I also wonder why mongolia is so lactose intolerant, I swear I ve seen documentaries showing them produce and eat cheese from the milk they got from various animals (horse, yak, camel etc).
    Yeah there are a few parts that look weird. Overall you get the point though, most people live in Africa and Asia south of Russia, which average around 75% lactose intolerant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyG View Post
    Cheese has less lactose then raw milk.

I thought I was lactose intolerant a few years ago. Dairy products used to set me off very easily, many times I would get up in the middle of the night to shit. But now I can eat dairy products without any problems. No idea if I actually wasn't lactose intolerant, or what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davillage View Post
    Cheese has less lactose then raw milk.
    But Kumys ? they should be tolerant since gengis khan at least.

For the record: Milch macht müde Männer munter ! Therefore a huge NO to intolerance
    Last edited by ranzino; 2015-11-29 at 01:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by svenforkbeard View Post
    But its not just caused by drinking milk. Cooked dairy will also cause the same problems. Things sweetened with lactase too. So, no, its not just because of that.
    It still contains lactose, so it is, among all else, because of that. Lactose does not disappear automagically when milk is processed into other products.

cheese and stuff like "Kumys" is fermented, bacteria eat up the milk sugar (lactose) and so there is very little to zero Lactose in milk fermentation products, aka
    cheese, yoghurt, butter.

There is also prove that many of the lactose intolerance occuring in Eu-Area are psychological caused Pseudo-Lactose-intolerances, its very easy to spot: drink pure milk- problems. Eat hard cheese - Problems too.

A really lactose intolerant person can eat as much hard cheese as he wants without getting any problems with digestion, as it contains nearly no lactose.

If you spot somebody in this forum stating he / she cant eat cheese due to being lactose-intolerant, that means that this person is not lactose intolerant, but suffering from something else, and most likely this persons suffering is psychologically caused (hypochondric cheese intolerance ?).

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    sometimes i think i am cause whenever i drink milk or cheese i fart alot.

maybe it is just getting old.
    You may be getting old, but you're lactose intolerant.

I am too, i deal with it by avoiding a good amount of lactose and taking lactase enzyme pills when I want to enjoy dairy.

Nah, fortunately. I love cheese, and the occasional milkshake.

Not lactose intolerant, but dont drink milk. The protein causes irritation in a lot of people, me included.

(protip: if you have skin conditions, stop eating dairy for 2-3 weeks, if you see an improvement, don't touch it again).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilla Blomma View Post
    Are you lactose intolerant? How do you deal with it?
    Yes.

Skip the dairy, or have it in small amounts. I've learned my limits about how much I can handle before Everything Is Bad.

Sometimes though, I want ice cream. And I'll buy a quart of strawberry or pistachio ice cream. And eat it all. Because if I'm gonna be in the bathroom reading for 3 or 5 hours, I better enjoy the fuck out of what put me in there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Yes.

Skip the dairy, or have it in small amounts. I've learned my limits about how much I can handle before Everything Is Bad.

Sometimes though, I want ice cream. And I'll buy a quart of strawberry or pistachio ice cream. And eat it all. Because if I'm gonna be in the bathroom reading for 3 or 5 hours, I better enjoy the fuck out of what put me in there.
    Username makes it even more hilarious

But yeah, might as well enjoy it! There are non-dairy icecreams though, try those!

15+ Year Old Account
    No, because i evolved! Whoop whooop.

Also i´m tolerant towards everything. Except the lactose intolerant people, i hate their narrow-minded dna!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.