Mythic Archimonde Allure of Flames help needed with timer or WA

If anyone could be so kind as to help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Looking at Method's video kill explanation of Mythic Archimonde https://youtu.be/jr4cLZD-fpI?t=188, I can see a warning come up 12s before Allure of Flames casts. This would be really helpful for me. Any idea how it is being done? Is it a WA or a DBM timer? I use BigWigs and cannot find something similar just a normal 10s warning for it which can be emphasised.

Anyone can help?

Hey Eolas, there are several ways how you can get that timer.

1. DBM allows you to set up custom triggers. I dont know if BigWigs does, too.

2. You can also create a Timed Weakaura since "Allure of Flames" comes in regular intervals. So you just need to create a Weakaura that counts down from the beginning of the fight and shows up i.e. 12 sec before Allure is cast.

I have one that you can use. Shows the second that he starts casting Alure of Flames. When I get home from work i'll post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by djriff View Post
    I have one that you can use. Shows the second that he starts casting Alure of Flames. When I get home from work i'll post it here.
    That isn't necessarily what he's looking for, though. He wants a heads up before the cast begins, so he can be sure to soak at the correct time. By the time he starts casting, it's too late.

I'm not 100% sure but it appears they are using Bigwigs and have Allure of Flames Emphasized. You can set that up in bigwigs with these steps.

/bw
    Click Bosses
    Click Hellfire Citadel
    Select Archimonde from the drop down menu
    Scroll down to General and click >> for Allure of Flames
    Check the box for Emphasize.
    You can also check Countdown for a verbal countdown of this as well

Allure of Flames occurs 30 seconds into the fight and roughly 1 minute after the first one. I'm not well versed in writing weak auras, so not sure how to go about writing one for that. Like I said earlier, here is my WA for Allure of Flames that shows up once he starts casting it.

Code:
    dCd6daGEqPDPGEnOyMsOMRcmBLUjLsUTuTtczVODtX(fQ(PuQ(Ru8BOgkLsnyrvdxroOq6ys0HjAHeQLcQklwuA5cEOqjpv1JPKNdzIukyQsAYImDQUfOkUQqPUmPRdYgffptkPnRO2oOY6avPVcQQMMuIVlbJKsrNgy0uQgMqCsrLZsPqxtkLZRqFMGLjumojKzjR8D(eFIvEPLdWgeR8ixgCw57kcjfuE(eUryXfyw(eUPRiKuqzw(eUbHHmjMLVRiKuqB8XjL)rTrEHfxOrA5aSHhzhxGhHHmj(CgxdZslDq0uQDdAGTdshEADyKbhdzsObfdmWmeliWlS4cnZbzx5HFvctuOGebVrdoyxnmsNoV0a6shGnSYJCzWzLFkOi15rtGGCPtN3dabbnWkVpoP8kCQX5rt6U5s8Lf1AmT1cpKrHtnoVd6AIpPzHMNRJtkVnJcF2ktSlMpbfKoaB4BHxHtnoFSW9SspE(IXc8qiTbnP7MlrX8OjD3CjeRuujfvwumLrkIoVr2veRuujF0Gd2vdJ05nYUYhDxOGgppEoE(mRSRi(zODrwsdfZBbHCCVXoiP8oORj682vGGDNIkJeHFXYeR8qiTXOWPbML3LRACw57qRdyLoD(eyEgybT(iR8iGryv((OBhyX3HwhWkFF0TdSOyE7AadSOyEdo0LlftNoFqAPSY3HwhWkD68b8QSY3HwhWkD68qiTbwSrPyEyXgL3M6UZGGgpFSaUmPlpcaRYkFhADaR8Eb14JumD605NXg)ayvkQSn(eanTYX7slyq82aojOXZNbeu(GkaWM64KYdSWgEKlTGbzBmW48IBVwB3w8WIXDkkYWw5LqoMz5bj(O7cf045XZXZNzLDfXxaKC7uuzKi8gOEnaee0aIIk5LPeWbyJCB8aqqqdiwPZNaOPvoMZcB4ZzCnmlT0b5SWg0GpP72Kbe0Mm6MzLD9EaaJYBHXBcxWqX05r8XmSCyKHTXdhfv2smL0jb

Hey djriff thanks for your help but as Xundir said, since I am soaking I need to be alerted around 12s before the cast. I have emphasised with audio countdown the ability in bigwigs but with all that is being said on voicecomms sometimes I still ignore the warning, whereas a large warning on screen as the one posted in the video would be impossible to miss. I am still looking for a weakaura to do that though.

I'm pretty certain that is an emphasized warning from bigwigs. I suggest you move it to a place you can see it easily.

Got the Weakaura I needed from Rogerbrown's UI.

http://pastebin.com/xHUMYFVZ

Thanks for your help guys and especially to Rogerbrown for giving me the tip to look it up in his interface.